Modern Warfare 2 mega thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 3, 2002
www.aod-org.com
The downside is its a 15 kill streak, not even worth it. Just like the stealth bomber at a 9 kill streak is not worth it either, I did get the red carpet challenge this week which kill 6 enemies with one stealth bomber, but besides that the most I ever get is 2 maybe 3 with it.

Im out of town for the holidays had a good night playing had my best match on MW2 so far, ended 52-3-4 ( ground war, domination on favela ) a big part of that was getting a chopper gunner, also got me the omnicide challenge ( kill the entire enemy team under 10 seconds ) almost got blue tiger on the SCAR and M16, and im about 70 away from getting the fall with the WA2000.

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
^

I could've but I didn't have nuke equipped....fuuuuuuuuuuuuck.
try this killstreak set up

harrier strike (7 kills)

chopper gunner (11 kills)

nuke (25 kills)

the hardest part here is getting the 7 kills for the harrier, once you have that and you place it in a good spot it can easily get 4 more kills for you to get the chopper gunner

chopper gunner gets you 10 kills at least with no problem, if its a large outdoors map you will probably get more than 10

thats the best way to get the nuke, its how i did it both times yesterday and once today

for added effectiveness use an lmg e.g RPD with hardline as your second perk

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
lol its funny when the op for people shoot someone and they say "TANGO SUCKA!"

it sounds like b.a. baracus shouting in the a-team

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
i can give you a hundred reason why not to prestige,i cant think of one positive reason to prestige
i get bored when i dont have the oppurtunity to level up. simple as that.

its the leveling that is addicting, i need something to work towards. i could care less about any of the drawbacks/advantages

its like if fallouts 3's or borderlands level caps was like 10. i would have never played those games as long as i did. the whole fun is leveling

VanD

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2004
and for that chopper gunner, ur inside the chopper blappin right?

does that mean ur not on the map to be killed? or when they blow up the chopper u die?