Modern Warfare 2 mega thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 19, 2008
www.youtube.com
does anyone ever use fmj as a regular? Im trying to figure out if its any good, its such a little improvement on the bar with all the statistics of the guns, anyone ever notice a difference?

Lately ive been using the P90 w/my two akimbo magnums with marathon, stopping power, and commando or steady aim. Lately ive been on some magnum rampages, im in love with those suckers, anybody on ps3 who's played with me knows what im talking about, its basically my primary weapon. Right now im at 770 kills with it, almost at that 1000 kill challenge!

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
what callsign do you guys use?

right now my title is 'Blunt Trauma' with all the weed and smoke in the background and my emblem is the big cannabis leaf

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
I have the title with Blood on it and it says "The Ripper" with an Axe and my Emblem is a Bull screaming.
that ground war on scrapyard was crazy lol, i got the leaf for my callsign just after leaving your lobby

to get the leaf emblem you have to be at least rank 61 online

then you have to kill someone who has a 10 kill streak

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
i use the american flag that says patriot over it and the golden eagle.

blunt trauma and joint ops are played the fuck out. everybody uses those

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
i use the american flag that says patriot over it and the golden eagle.

blunt trauma and joint ops are played the fuck out. everybody uses those
everybody smokes weed thats why

theres one more weed title you can unlock but i dont know how

its called 'High Command'

i also want 'Enemy of The State' title with the emblem of the gorilla wearing a crown but thats hard to get