Modern Warfare 2 mega thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 9, 2008
So i found the first glitch... Some fool was hidding in a rock on afghan right outside the bunker..The only good news is it's like the one in creek you can still shoot em thru the rock.. I walked up wit my automatic shotgun and unloaded in the fag..but it was after he already killed like 6 dudes on my team..why do these nerds gotta fuck this game up too??

Sep 24, 2005
soundcloud.com
once again, that marathon/lightweight/commando thing is a godsent, i don't even need sp anymore

i was just playin freeforfall on afghan, get this, of all maps. You would think people would see you from far away and snipe you but nope, went 27-16, 1st place.

Feb 12, 2008
ACR absolutely tears shit up. Match it with a silencer SP and Ninja ( all pro ) and that shit will tear it up. I was playing Team Deathmatch for about 12-15 games straight with a decent squad, and every game I was like 25-30 kills and 2-4 deaths. I wasn't camping either I just know the maps and know where to see these fuckers. My killstreak is at 28 now but I didn't have the nuke selected and I don't think I would get up to 25 if I had to take away either my Harrier or Pavelow.

Get at me SICCNESS. XBOX 360, I stay with that SICC clan tag. BROWN BOI 415

Jun 3, 2002
www.aod-org.com
So i found the first glitch... Some fool was hidding in a rock on afghan right outside the bunker..The only good news is it's like the one in creek you can still shoot em thru the rock.. I walked up wit my automatic shotgun and unloaded in the fag..but it was after he already killed like 6 dudes on my team..why do these nerds gotta fuck this game up too??
This happened to me too over the weekend, I went on youtube and yep there it is a bunch of different vids showing you how to do this. This game is full of glitches, they need to patch this and all the other shit too.

once again, that marathon/lightweight/commando thing is a godsent, i don't even need sp anymore

i was just playin freeforfall on afghan, get this, of all maps. You would think people would see you from far away and snipe you but nope, went 27-16, 1st place.
Ive use that combo before it works good on smaller maps, sometimes ive noticed though with commando that if your to close and try to knife it seem off a little bit, ive lunged to the side of a guy before and he knifed me, not sure if its a glitch in the perk or me, but its happened alot of times.

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
I was just playing HQ with some guys who said last night they played with/against a guy that had 2 xboxes hooked up and he got both his accounts into the same lobby, then with his shitty account he put tactical insertion on, and with his good account he'd have the nuke streak equipped. So then he'd just go to where his shitty account was and kill him over and over until he got the nuke.

May 19, 2005

i didnt think this would be that kool,but i jus tried it and HOLY SHIT,i cant believe i never thought of this,so much fun,jus truckin around levels like a ninja,kids were fuckin screamin,so pissed.i think i maybe used my gun on 3 kills and knifed 18,IMA DO IT AGAIN AHAHA

Jun 3, 2002
www.aod-org.com
I was just playing HQ with some guys who said last night they played with/against a guy that had 2 xboxes hooked up and he got both his accounts into the same lobby, then with his shitty account he put tactical insertion on, and with his good account he'd have the nuke streak equipped. So then he'd just go to where his shitty account was and kill him over and over until he got the nuke.
I have seen this happen before did not understand why there was a guy from the other team sitting next to our guy ( he had his laptop open, this was on sub base and I had run into a corner to get my car package ) and the enemy had a tactical insertion so I killed the guy, came back to get another car package and saw the same shit so I killed the guy again when his tactical insertion came up I knifed him, cat on our team started shooting at me and I was like WTF??? Did not know until my boy told me about how people are doing this. Fucking sad that people are going this far to do this shit...