Modern Warfare 2 mega thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 24, 2005
soundcloud.com
i didnt think this would be that kool,but i jus tried it and HOLY SHIT,i cant believe i never thought of this,so much fun,jus truckin around levels like a ninja,kids were fuckin screamin,so pissed.i think i maybe used my gun on 3 kills and knifed 18,IMA DO IT AGAIN AHAHA
haha yea i started using my ump45+rapidfire with that combo and it's even better now, before i just used the knife.

Jun 3, 2002
www.aod-org.com
I have mine set to friends only, fuck hearing all that bullshit.

Got red tiger for the WA2000 im lovin that sniper rifle, now its off to get the Fall camo.

Started using the striker as my backup on my WA2000 class, and damn that shotgun is the business.

Mar 13, 2003
finally used ump + marathon + Light footed + Commando.....Tore shit up constantly took a few games to get used to but eventually ended up with 28-6 28-11 and so on....Would of kept it going but lost my live connection...Need that new wireless N adapter heard its way better than the previous!

Oct 9, 2008
Ok..I think yall got it twisted..One more time..I know you can go over to peoples names and scroll down and mute them all one by one and they will stay muted..Is there "one" button or something i have to change so they're all automatically muted without me having to do that shit eveytime i play?? Humor me i need a step by step??

Jun 3, 2002
www.aod-org.com
Ok..I think yall got it twisted..One more time..I know you can go over to peoples names and scroll down and mute them all one by one and they will stay muted..Is there "one" button or something i have to change so they're all automatically muted without me having to do that shit eveytime i play?? Humor me i need a step by step??
1) Hit the XBOX button
2) Go to settings and hit profile
3) Click edit profile
4) Go to privacy settings ( the last one )
5) Go to voice and text and change it to friends only

You will have to sign out then sign in again and only people in your friends list can you hear you and vice versa

If you have a PS3 then I have no idea

Oct 9, 2008
1) Hit the XBOX button
2) Go to settings and hit profile
3) Click edit profile
4) Go to privacy settings ( the last one )
5) Go to voice and text and change it to friends only

You will have to sign out then sign in again and only people in your friends list can you hear you and vice versa

If you have a PS3 then I have no idea
THANKYOU!

VanD

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2004
maybe that was the prob. i'm on PS3, and i wish we had that friends only setting.

someone post up if we do have that setting and i just dunno

May 31, 2007
Why the fuck does the Scar with Thermal and Heartbeat have the nastiest recoil ever.

And that Nuke shit is lame as hell man. thats too much work to get it and it would piss me the fuck off if someone did that on my team or not

Oct 30, 2006
I just recently found out that an EMP stops a Nuke...I was over here thinking that shit was useless. It stops nukes, harriers, airstrikes, airdrops, chopper gunners, and everything else...EMP is fucking dope as fuck haha.