Modern Warfare 2 mega thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 3, 2002
= HOW

I think it has something to do with UAVs or counter-UAVs.. I called 3 counter UAVs in a match but no luck

anyone know how to get the pot leaf EMBLEM as well??
haha, wtf i haven't seen that sunbather one. I was told the Pot Leaf becomes available when u reach a certain rank. I think someone told me at rank 62. I also like the titles after u prestige with the two skulls.

May 3, 2002
man i spent time trying to earn akimbo for a couple guns only to be highly disappointed...

MP5 was my shit last year and i started with that again, until i seen the UMP45 was slightly better. i like that machine pistol too, just need extended mag cuz it flies thru clips.
yeah, MP5 was my gun for close quarter maps on MW1. Now it just doesnt seem that good. I havent really messed with the sub machine guns much.. seems like everything is AR. Don't see too many other people using anything else.

I LOVE the M93 Raffica, with silencer. I was using it the whole time during hardcore team deathmatch and i was owning people across the map with it on Afgan, its so sick.

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
@Jake Ive seen the gun challenges when you prestige, is there other prestige challenges as well?
yeah there is a whole new set of challenges. mostly getting a certain amount of kills with your killstreaks. a knife one, getting kills while the enemy is stunned/flashbanged,etc.

Jun 3, 2002
www.aod-org.com
what setup is everybody going with??? perks/weapons
Most of time its below

TAR 21 ( silencer/noob tube ) TMP ( Silencer/red dot )
Symtex / flash bang
Bling pro
Cold blooded pro
Ninja pro

I also have a class with the a silenced TAR 21 with marathon as my first perk everything else is the same.

Also use the M16, F2000, and WA2000 on and off lately too.

I have almost 2 days worth of playing.
K/D is 1.58 ( 3k almost 4k in kills )
Accuracy is 19. something
Kill streak is 27 ( which I also got today )