Modern Warfare 2 mega thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.dreamtdk.com
i'm getting a strange feeling that some cheaters on ps3 are using some sort of glitch which just makes the gun automatically lock on to the closest enemy there is

i was playing terminal the other day and kept getting killed by this 1 guy with a famas

at one point he was standing near the counter opposite the shop. i ran into the shop and as i came out the door on the other side he shot and killed me straight away

i looked at the killcam and noticed that the gun seemed to lock on to me as soon as i went into the shop, and then stay locked on to me through the wall and follow me all the way out the other side

i've seen this lock on happen on quite a few killcams now and im wondering if people are cheating
Same shit felt like it was happening to me too on Xbox last night, like all these fucks had their Jesus Christ savior bullets loaded in or some shit.

Jun 3, 2002
www.aod-org.com
i'm getting a strange feeling that some cheaters on ps3 are using some sort of glitch which just makes the gun automatically lock on to the closest enemy there is

i was playing terminal the other day and kept getting killed by this 1 guy with a famas

at one point he was standing near the counter opposite the shop. i ran into the shop and as i came out the door on the other side he shot and killed me straight away

i looked at the killcam and noticed that the gun seemed to lock on to me as soon as i went into the shop, and then stay locked on to me through the wall and follow me all the way out the other side

i've seen this lock on happen on quite a few killcams now and im wondering if people are cheating
They are called "aimbots" ( youtube has tons of videos ) and I know they have them PC not sure about PS3/360 although I did came across the same thing on the 360 the other day. I watched the guys kill cam ( he killed me twice using an M16 ) and he locked right on to my head and did the same thing to someone else, I saw this both times and first thing I thought was aimbots but have never heard of them on consoles, with all this games glitches I would not be suprised at all.

Oct 9, 2008
Yall know your gun does lock on to shit wit the aim assist right? Haven't you ever been running and some dude you don't see runs off in front of you and the crosshairs of your gun actually pull you in that direction, i've found dudes in bushes and shit like that..

Oct 19, 2008
San Diego
I remember playing Counter-Strike on PC and there was a hack where you would see white dots wherever your enemies were. You would just follow the white dot along a wall until the guy popped out...I hated that shit lol.

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
thats been happening to me a lot lately too, dunno if it's a connection issue or what. Couple days ago I had a game winning killcam where I got into a room with two guys, crouched and put at least like 8 bullets into the first guys stomach from a foot away with a Vector & rapid fire, everyone's yelling what the fuck lol, then the guy sidesteps and a few bullets go past him and kill the guy behind him.

Jun 3, 2002
www.aod-org.com
Yall know your gun does lock on to shit wit the aim assist right? Haven't you ever been running and some dude you don't see runs off in front of you and the crosshairs of your gun actually pull you in that direction, i've found dudes in bushes and shit like that..
This was different from aim assist, I have had my cross hairs on someone before and aim assist moved to another play near them that was running by, and I have had it lock onto players as well, but if you watch the aimbot videos it was exactly like that, dude locked on get a head shot on me then locked on and got a head shot on a player almost 180 degrees behind him. You never know with this game.

Mar 13, 2003
"you gave him the knifing ability of O.J. Simpson. You gave him the running ability of Usain Bolt. You gave him the ability of them muthafucka's that robbed that bank in L.A. 15-20 years ago....."

LMFAO!!!!
I heard a dude complaining about this exact shit last night.....saying "why the fuck you knifing people if you supposed to use guns"
I just LOL'd @ that shit...
I personally liked that part about dropping a full clip into dudes and not killing them....For some reason that shit was happening to me last night...Lag time maybe?!?!?!?

Jan 9, 2009
i got a question about Rust..

DO YOU EVER GET TO PLAY THIS FUCKING MAP?? it never comes up..on ps3 at least it seems like that..

ive played it a total of maybe 12 times out of 3 days of game play. love that fukin map.

May 3, 2002
They are called "aimbots" ( youtube has tons of videos ) and I know they have them PC not sure about PS3/360
Here's what the 360 and prob PS3 can have. But i doubt you would run into too many of these modders. You basically gotta have the game on ripped on your PC and inject Files to change things around. But as you can see it shows the enemies no matter where they are in the level as a green box. It sucks, but like i said u shouldn't run into it much, because its a lotta work for the average gamer. Video quality sucks, but u get the idea. See how fast he gets his Nuke, lol. And if you suspect someone that's really cheating, its best to just avoid and file a complaint.