Modern Warfare 2 mega thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 16, 2006
Everywhere
people are using that 1st shotgun way more often now that shit seems to shoot pretty dam far now

The Spas? Yeah ive been using that for a long time now...i use it as a primary weapon on alot of maps. It takes a little while sometimes to get the hang of using it affectively..but you can do hella damage from close to medium range. Good weapon...just gotta hit em on the first shot or ur fucked, lol. Its best with the grip on it. Otherwise it kinda sucks.

Jun 3, 2002
www.aod-org.com
I'm almost done with 4th prestige and ima fuckin shotgun fanatic and i can tell you the spas is the dopest by far...Just don't tell no one else cuz i don't want all these other fags runnin round wit it! lol
I decided to try the SPAS today ( I have never used it once in almost 8 days of play time ) and I put it on my sniper class and damn that thing is a beast, almost every kill was one shot ( I use cold blooded on my sniper class ) except for 2 or 3. Ive been missing out all kinds on this gun.

Oct 9, 2008
thats all i see now since they patched the 1887 seems like the range the 1887's had went to the spas
The spas was always dope! On another note i just went on 30 kill streak on wasteland but no nuke equipped! (Thermal 50 cal/raffica wit predetor missle, harrier, pavelow) And i just started sniping! Thats probably the best i've ever done and i don't know if i can do that again.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I just rented Call of Booty: Modern Whorefare 2 the other day. It's pretty sick, I was never really a fan of first person shooters but I got into this one. I rented Call of Booty: World At Whore before but the game didn't work. I hadn't played any other game in the series. Still haven't gone online seeing as how I still hella suck

martin_07n

Tachas y Perico
Feb 20, 2006
Tacos Sinaloa
www.siccness.net
I just rented Call of Booty: Modern Whorefare 2 the other day. It's pretty sick, I was never really a fan of first person shooters but I got into this one. I rented Call of Booty: World At Whore before but the game didn't work. I hadn't played any other game in the series. Still haven't gone online seeing as how I still hella suck
get at me

Dec 9, 2005
I got way too much time on my hands...I got the highest rank out of everybody in there
Haha, yup. My rank is low but I still bust heads! I was just on...I just started sniping (I've been playing Call of Duty since the first one on PC) and I've never liked sniping.

The thermal scope changed that. I don't get as many kills sniping, but its fun.