Modern Warfare 2 mega thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 24, 2006
^way to keep that list movin'.

on a side note though....

i was playing horrible on this game last night..lol

i think the extreme cold weather outside is fuckin' with my internet connection or something because i rarely have 4 bars anymore, its 2 or 3 all the damn time it seems. i ran a 8mb speed test early for my download speed so i dont understand why my connection is so sorry.

Mar 13, 2003
whoa my shit was fucked up big time....It was like the game was in hyper mode or some shit...Crazy to top it off it was only me not the other people playing the same game...@ least so they claim.

Mar 24, 2006
whoa my shit was fucked up big time....It was like the game was in hyper mode or some shit...Crazy to top it off it was only me not the other people playing the same game...@ least so they claim.
right before i met up with you guys last night i had a game like that. when you sprinted it put you into warp speed or some shit...lol

Apr 25, 2002
www.dreamtdk.com
I swear that was a cheat ass game last night, you had ole dude over there changing his name on the spot with a rainbow colors and everybody on they team had some holy water bullets with the iron man armor on, they was even saying they had some mods or some shit on too.

Mar 13, 2003
Yea I also got some invite (u too probably) for some kind of prestiging mod type shit.....I kept running out of ammo pumping those fools with bullets and I had no longer than a 5 killstreak that was rough.

Dec 9, 2005
Man I wish I could be like these guys who know all the tricks in Modern Warfare 2. My Pussumeter would skyrocket if the girls knew I was on my 9th prestige and had a 56 kill streak. :(

FML

Oct 15, 2004
i was in a match today like that. everybody was so fast when you tried to knife somebody you ran pass them. and some guy had his name in 2 colors also it was blue & black.

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
and to think i was thinking of switching to xbox 360 for this game...

it seems thats the version with the most problems now

honestly i am getting bored of this game and all the problems with it but i guess i'm stuck with it until something else comes out like bad company 2

Mar 13, 2003
I think im about to give this game a rest for a few day's....been doing horrible cuz i cant seem to get into it right now. No matter what i seem to always shoot a split second too late and end up dying no matter what gun i use........

Jun 3, 2002
www.aod-org.com
honestly i am getting bored of this game and all the problems with it but i guess i'm stuck with it until something else comes out like bad company 2
I felt the same way too, then I prestiged ( once is enough for me ) and that helped bring some life back into the game, I also dont play quit a few of the maps ( wasteland, favela, scrapyard, estate ) anymore and that has helped as well as I fucking hated those maps.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
i think i finally dont suck at this shit. im actually placin like 2nd alot.. but wtf at me killing 500 people with my scar and i still dont have the muthafuckin holographic bullshit, cmon son.

cmon.

im really not feeling that shit.
how many fucking people do i got to kill god damn 750?

edit: it is 750...fuck that gun im done

Jun 3, 2002
www.aod-org.com
i think i finally dont suck at this shit. im actually placin like 2nd alot.. but wtf at me killing 500 people with my scar and i still dont have the muthafuckin holographic bullshit, cmon son.

cmon.

im really not feeling that shit.
how many fucking people do i got to kill god damn 750?

edit: it is 750...fuck that gun im done
Do you mean the holographic site? All you have to do is kill 60 people while using the red dot.