Modern Warfare 2 mega thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
"you gave him the knifing ability of O.J. Simpson. You gave him the running ability of Usain Bolt. You gave him the ability of them muthafucka's that robbed that bank in L.A. 15-20 years ago....."

LMFAO!!!!
I heard a dude complaining about this exact shit last night.....saying "why the fuck you knifing people if you supposed to use guns"
I just LOL'd @ that shit...
I personally liked that part about dropping a full clip into dudes and not killing them....For some reason that shit was happening to me last night...Lag time maybe?!?!?!?
its pretty whack you have to dump full clips with SP into people, but lightweight, cold blooded, and hardline kill you in 2 or 3 bullets

Jan 16, 2006
Everywhere
went 70-4 on Dom Wasteland...got two choppers and rape ensued, lol. I was mad that my [SICC] tag wasnt on though for some reason, to let mothafuckas know.

i also started trying to snipe...wasnt doing bad with the intervention on highrise.

May 3, 2002
TLALOC, U joined my game and got me a few times, think i got u once lol.. I just was gettin my internet fixed and messin around with the 1887 shottys, so I wasnt playin too good. Then u guys sent me an invite, my bad on not joinin, i was just about to get off then.

Nov 4, 2005
Got my second NUKE last night...I was playing Favela and went on a knifing spree, called a harrier strike, then the AC-130. They shot down my AC-130 when i was 3 kills away, so i stabbed 3 more people and got the NUKE. I didnt use it right away, i waited until the other team thought they were gonna win, then i used that shit lol.

Mar 13, 2003
TLALOC, U joined my game and got me a few times, think i got u once lol.. I just was gettin my internet fixed and messin around with the 1887 shottys, so I wasnt playin too good. Then u guys sent me an invite, my bad on not joinin, i was just about to get off then.
Its all good folks...I was trying to get some of us together so we can clan up and play whatever....You didnt miss nothing though, we sucked yesterday, shit was just off for mostly all of us. Seemed that lag time or something had to do with it, but with all these glitches and problems with the game online you become overly suspicious about shit a lot....@ least i know i do now!
Catch you next time if you down to play.

Sep 22, 2007
Its all good folks...I was trying to get some of us together so we can clan up and play whatever....You didnt miss nothing though, we sucked yesterday, shit was just off for mostly all of us. Seemed that lag time or something had to do with it, but with all these glitches and problems with the game online you become overly suspicious about shit a lot....@ least i know i do now!
Catch you next time if you down to play.
They're Trying to split up La Onda!!lol Man I'ma be missin' out on the Siccness clan epic games now. I just started workin' graveyard.

Mar 13, 2003
graveyard is the worst shift ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I worked that for almost a year before and sucked! Night shift falls in a close 2nd when you get off a 12:30. Good luck with that Chewy....I also hated getting up b/c i slept so long and knowing i had to go to work in less than 2 hours after i used to wake up...

Sep 22, 2007
graveyard is the worst shift ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I worked that for almost a year before and sucked! Night shift falls in a close 2nd when you get off a 12:30. Good luck with that Chewy....I also hated getting up b/c i slept so long and knowing i had to go to work in less than 2 hours after i used to wake up...
Shit you feel me then.lol Fuckkk yeah No point in sleeping when you know you're gonna do it again. If somebodys online with my gt it's probably my little bro/nephews/cousins. Thanks though bro.

Mar 13, 2003
/\

i was telling my son about that since i know he likes to snipe.....little man said "i know i already have it"............Shiiiiiit excuse me! haha

Mar 13, 2003
/\

i was telling my son about that since i know he likes to snipe.....little man said "i know i already have it"............Shiiiiiit excuse me! haha

Jun 19, 2004
1. ArGenTin32
2. LyRiKaL NSaNiTy
3. Dvious ONE
4. MACK MURDA
5. AGEDSALAMI
6. Masked Lemon
7. Killa Cam SD
8. BIGRASC
9. noloveh
10. nefariouswun
11. xSUPER SAUCEYx