IT`S OFFICIAL......FUCK JAY-Z!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
I WOULDNT BE SURPRISE IF HALF YOU MOTHERFCKERS END UP BUYING THIS TAPE WHEN IT COMES OUT
well to be honest, after being called bitches and fags, ill probably just burn it and try to sell a few copies. but ill put mc eiht on the cd as the artist name.

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
Re: all these haters

face down said:
ONE THING IS FO SHO, THIS BITCH ASS MOTHERFUCKER tadou NEED TO SHUT HIS YAP. POTNA QUIT CONTRADICTING YOSELF. ON ONE LINE YOU SAY IT IS ABOUT PUTTING OUT A QUALITY PRODUCT THEN THE NEXT LINE YOU FLIP IT AND SAY IT IS ALL ABOUT SELLINGT HE MOST RECORDS. SO WHICH ONE IS IT BITCH? ILL TELL YOU WHAT IT IS. JUST PURE HATING.
Post me my quotes where i said that, lil one. Otherwise, its just YOU doing the hating, trying to take down my arguement cuz you dont have one of your own!

May 9, 2002
who cares what he wants to do its his fuckin career all u motherfuckers are speakin like ur his fuckin manager. fuck jay-z if he wanna clown that bitch fuck it i wanna hear it. i read this thread and i wasnt gonna post shit cuz i aint invovled and i aint tryin to tell another motherfucker what he should or shouldnt do but all u jay-z dick ridin fags made me so sick i had to say somethin. i personally wouldn't clown someone i've never met but if a-wax does it, fuck it, i wanna hear it.someone needs to clown jay-z's bitch ass

May 5, 2002
WHATS IS WRONG WITH ALL OF YOU FUCKING WEST COAST SIDING WITH JAY-Z HE IS NOT WERE WE ARE FROM COME ON WHY DON'T YOU FUCKING PEOPLE HAVE PRIDE IN WHERE YOU ARE FROM? I KNOW WHY MOST OF YOU HAVE CPU'S RIGHT MEANING YOU HAVE SOME SORT OF INCOME SO YOU ARE PROBALY NOT WHERE WE FROM. YOU ARE ONLY EXPOSED TO THE MTV PORTRAYAL OF BEING A GANGSTA ROCKING ICE AND BULLSHIT LIKE THAT. YOU DON'T KNOW THE WORK HUSTLE AND SACRIFICE TO PUT OUT ALBUMS OUT AND NOT GET SUPPORTED BY YOUR OWN. FUCK YOU, WHAT JAY-Z IS DOING IS DISRESPECTFUL HOLMES. YOU DON'T SEE THAT YOU BLIND YOU SAY WE HATIN WHEN HE SLAP US IN THE FACE YOU ARE A BITCH ITS A FUCKIN SHAME THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO ARE LIKE ALL OF YALL ON THE WEST COAST RATHER SUPPORT SOMEONE ELSE THAN YOUR OWN THEN COMPLAIN WHY BAY AREA RAP AINT BLOWING UP FUCK YALL

Apr 25, 2002
LadyNutLoc said:

I gives a fuck! Thats all talk. That shit is not confirmed and personally I don't believe it. It was said but that don't mean its accurate......so believe what you want fool.
Go ahead and believe what YOU want, fool.

I swear, some of you cats buy way too much into this shit.

Apr 25, 2002
YOU`z A GIIRRLL,GIIRRLL,GIIRRLL,GIIRRLLLL/PUSS BETWEEN YA LEGZ,PUT YA MOUTH ON THIS CURB LEMME KICK YOU IN YOUR HEAD FOR THAT STUPID ASS SHIT YOU SAID!.....I COME SHOOT YOU IN THAT COUPE,SITIN ON 2-0`z PUT YOUR THOUGHTS ON THA MIRROR LIKE WOE!HAHA,FUCK YA`LL OPINIONS IF THEY NEGATIVE!!!!!!!THA RESPONSE IS OVERWHELMING!

Apr 25, 2002
ALL I GOTTA SAY IS YOU`RE A COWARD IN LIFE TADOU!JUST LIKE YOU WAS WOOFIN AT MR.DOG THEN SAW HIM AND BOUGHT SOME C.D.`Z OFF HIM,YOU WOULD BOW DOWN TO ME TO.K`MON MAN,YOU ARE A FUCKIN COLLEGE BOY WITH A 100K INCOME AND WEALTHY PARENTS,TELLIN A 2 TIME FELON "DONT LET YOUR MOUTH GET YOU INTO SOMETHIN..."!YOU SHOULD TAKE YOUR OWN ADVICE BECAUSE I CAN TOUCH YOU.......ASK DOUBLE-E.....

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Damn this thread is long. Wax do yo thang playa. I dont even think Yuk knew Master P., and to top it off, he actually says it on his new album. So u dont know how mufuckaz handled they beef, anyway Wax gon do his shit regardless, so either bump it or move on. All music and ideas aint for everybody..

Jun 20, 2002
Tadou breath easy homie

Tadou Homie dont go talkin crazy to WAX thats the homie and you DONT WANT TO HAVE A SERIOUS PROBLEM WIT SERIOUS PEOPLE SO IM GONNA GIVE YOU SOME ADVICE LET WAX DO HIS THING AND IF HE WANNA MURDER JAY IM WIT HIM JAY AND PAC WASNT COOL AND NOW JAY TRYN TO BE PAC TO SOME OF US PAC IS A GOD AND JAY CAN NEVER BE HIM SO UNTIL YOU ARE READY TO LIVE AND DIE FOR THIS SHIT KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT HOMIE...

MURDER AS IN KILL HIM ON THE MIC FOR ALL YALL WHO TAKE SHIT TO FAR

Jun 20, 2002
$$$$ MAKE JAY-Z WITHOUT MONEY HE IS NOTHIN THINK ABOUTR IT

AND FOR THE RECORD IM PUTTIN IT OUT THERE LIKE THIS I DONT RESPECT TO MANY PEOPLE ON THEY RAP SKILLS NOW I LIKE JAY Z HE HAS COME WIT SOME REAL GOOD MUSIC BUT WAX IS ANOTHER STORY THE CAT AINT PUTTIN A QUARTER AS MUCH MONEY INTO THIS MUSIC AS JAY IS AN TO ME HE IS SPITIN JUST AS HARD IF NOT HARDER SEE IT ALL COMES DOWN TO THIS JAY IS IN A POSITION WHERE HE CAN PAY TO PLAY REAL BIG NOW WAX IS IN A POSITION WERE HE HAS TO GET IN WHERE HE CAN AND IS GONNA SHINE EVERY TIME HE SEE A DOOR THAT IS WHAT MAKES WAX SO REAL SO ITS LIKE THIS YOU CAN EITHER RESPECT WAX FOR HOLDIN DOWN WHAT NO ONE ELSE IS MAN ENOUGH TO HOLD DOWN OR YOU CAN BE A HATER AND TELL YOUR FRIENDS AND EVERYONE YOU KNOW THAT WAX IS NUTS BUT IT LIKE THIS NO MATTER WHAT YOU ARE STILL TALKIN ABOUT HIM SO HE IS DOIN SOMETHAN RIGHT BECAUSE MOST OF YALL WILL NEVER SEE A BUZZ THIS BIG IN YOUR LIFE SO ALL THE HATERS CAN HOLLA AT THAT...........SO WAX IM WIT ANYTHING YOU DO IF ITS FUCK JAY THEN ITS FUCK JAY AND THAT IS THAT

AND ONE MORE THING IF YOU DOUBT ANYTHING I SAY THEN YOU NEED TO GO GET YOU ANY CD THAT GOT WAX FACE ON IT AND TELL ME DIFFERENT HE IS A MONSTER

@AWAX....DAMN IM A LIL LATE BUT, DO YOUR THIZZLE MAYNE. LIKE IT WAS SAID BEFORE, ITS ABOUT TIME SOMEBODY STEPPIN TO THE PLATE & IM LOVIN THAT ITS ONE OF THE BAYS OWN.

IF YOU DO THIS RIGHT AND STAY WITH IT, YOU GONE START SOMETHING BIG.

GET THAT MAFUCKA!

MUCH LOVE, LUCK & RESPECT

YOUNG VDUBB
STRICTLY STACKIN PRODUCTIONS

Jun 1, 2002
Re: $$$$ MAKE JAY-Z WITHOUT MONEY HE IS NOTHIN THINK ABOUTR IT

Double E said:
AND FOR THE RECORD IM PUTTIN IT OUT THERE LIKE THIS I DONT RESPECT TO MANY PEOPLE ON THEY RAP SKILLS NOW I LIKE JAY Z HE HAS COME WIT SOME REAL GOOD MUSIC BUT WAX IS ANOTHER STORY THE CAT AINT PUTTIN A QUARTER AS MUCH MONEY INTO THIS MUSIC AS JAY IS AN TO ME HE IS SPITIN JUST AS HARD IF NOT HARDER SEE IT ALL COMES DOWN TO THIS JAY IS IN A POSITION WHERE HE CAN PAY TO PLAY REAL BIG NOW WAX IS IN A POSITION WERE HE HAS TO GET IN WHERE HE CAN AND IS GONNA SHINE EVERY TIME HE SEE A DOOR THAT IS WHAT MAKES WAX SO REAL SO ITS LIKE THIS YOU CAN EITHER RESPECT WAX FOR HOLDIN DOWN WHAT NO ONE ELSE IS MAN ENOUGH TO HOLD DOWN OR YOU CAN BE A HATER AND TELL YOUR FRIENDS AND EVERYONE YOU KNOW THAT WAX IS NUTS BUT IT LIKE THIS NO MATTER WHAT YOU ARE STILL TALKIN ABOUT HIM SO HE IS DOIN SOMETHAN RIGHT BECAUSE MOST OF YALL WILL NEVER SEE A BUZZ THIS BIG IN YOUR LIFE SO ALL THE HATERS CAN HOLLA AT THAT...........SO WAX IM WIT ANYTHING YOU DO IF ITS FUCK JAY THEN ITS FUCK JAY AND THAT IS THAT

AND ONE MORE THING IF YOU DOUBT ANYTHING I SAY THEN YOU NEED TO GO GET YOU ANY CD THAT GOT WAX FACE ON IT AND TELL ME DIFFERENT HE IS A MONSTER
A buzz this big? You do understand that this "Buzz" is in one thread on one message board on the internet. As far as the whole thing with Jay and Wax goes I am past that. If Wax can't respond to peoples opinions in a business like manner then he need to switch his profession. Like I was saying way back in the thread, He asked us a question and when we replied his response was "Man you are some bitches and fags" what if I would have been a die hard A-Wax fan and he would have said that to me? I wouldn't have bought shit else from dude just because of that. I am not saying he needs to kiss no body's ass but if people buy your music you owe them atleast to be civil with them. Especially when WAX was the one that asked the question.

May 13, 2002
Re: Tadou breath easy homie

[
TO SOME OF US PAC IS A GOD AND JAY CAN NEVER BE HIM ]

fools is crazy! how you gonna say pac is a god ? pac didnt fuck wit whiteboys or mexicans and you fools runnin around claimin thug life like you been down from day one,shut the fuck up and go to church,really-you need to thinking pac is a god i think some of you are loseing it ,this shit aint nuthin but music nothing more,why aint you fools sweating mtv for not playin your shit what about cmc aint that a bay area station? see the problem is alot of this shit came too easy for alot of you fools so what if you can rap,can you read music? can you play a guitar? what about a piano? prolly not and thats the problem anyone who says they a real artist just put in they work cuzz they know that talkin dont sell records , its a trip how people think cuzz they live in a certian part of the country that something is owed to them that bullshit all this east/west shit is makeing rap music look stupid as fuck i always hear artist complain about budgets,shit save your money stop buyin cars and shit you wanna make money but you dont wanna spend it ,this shit as cheap as it gets ,try doing a rock album shit cost about five times the amount of a rap album to record ,i dont see them rockers cryin bout shit,they doin thing the right way

im tired of all this attitude shit if your shit is tight then muthafuccas gonna buy it if not then thats to fuckin bad, but stop killing your own business its hard enough to keep your fan base by doing good music, dissing somebody else dont look good in anybodys eyes to me, just my thoughts

Apr 25, 2002
word up kev...you're a little militant for me but word up lol

if y'alls albums are so damn good...they would sell

everyone blames the distributor...i blame the artist...i haven't heard an album in a while that should have sold more then it did...POINT BLANK PERIOD...

and as far as promotion...putting flyers in a record store is not gonna get you more album sales...

BE CREATIVE PEOPLE...
whens the last time you saw someone from the bay drop a single?
been a while huh...

these producers here in the bay don't give a fuck about us or the bay game, that's why they charge so much...so get out there and find some unknown talent...hustle man...this game ain't for couch potatoes and complainers...mothafuckas got lazy...it used to be that mothafuckas hustled to get the money to put together an album...and when they got a chance to go legit THEY HUSTLED THE FUCK OUT OF THE LEGAL PRODUCT...

i love jay z's music...and i'm sick of cats complaining about him...but at least Wax is doin somethin about it...most yall just talk...Wax is puttin out records dissin him, he's doin thangs...and i applaud him for that...

stop complanin yall
take the hustle into your own hands

R

realsicksniper

Pac is dead. Stop trying to bite him. Jay Z has his own style. He is from Brooklyn which is a crazy place. I aint gonna say I like his shady move he pulled with Memphis Bleek and Roca Fella/Get Low
and knowing about Get Low when he was on Priority. I liked Jay Z befor he did some new jack swing shit on his Def Jam releases .
I think Pac isnt the best or Biggie. Jay Z aint the best either. So stop trying to imitate and get your own formula. Thats why the Bay Area is lagging. Too many artist trying to be JT the Bigga Figga or Get Low artists , Spice 1's, E-40's , Totally Insane's, Mob Figgas, Yukmouth etc. Its cool to appreciate these artist , but if you want to succed stop biting. Just my advice.

Apr 25, 2002
www.BallerSignMusic.com
YOUNGMOE said:
...but at least Wax is doin somethin about it...
That's great if he's following his heart in this effort, but he's going about it the wrong way. Talking down to fans and potential record buyers for expressing their opinions on a topic written in a PUBLIC message board is not only a bad business move, but also very narrow-minded. Not everyone will agree with everything you do...the best thing you can do is be able to respect their opinions, even if you disagree. Personally, I disagree with the basis behind Wax's beef, but I respect what he's trying to do, regardless of the ignorance and lack of respect he has shown.

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
A-WAX said:
ALL I GOTTA SAY IS YOU`RE A COWARD IN LIFE TADOU!JUST LIKE YOU WAS WOOFIN AT MR.DOG THEN SAW HIM AND BOUGHT SOME C.D.`Z OFF HIM,YOU WOULD BOW DOWN TO ME TO.K`MON MAN,YOU ARE A FUCKIN COLLEGE BOY WITH A 100K INCOME AND WEALTHY PARENTS,TELLIN A 2 TIME FELON "DONT LET YOUR MOUTH GET YOU INTO SOMETHIN..."!YOU SHOULD TAKE YOUR OWN ADVICE BECAUSE I CAN TOUCH YOU.......ASK DOUBLE-E.....
1st and 2nd off, i wasnt tryin to battle DOG; i bought a CD because the 6 Mac Money tracks i heard, i was feelin.

3rd, you gettin shit twisted, homie. I live in low-income housing, and im going to college INSTEAD of running the streets. My income isnt 100k, but it WILL BE, once im through "putting in work", as it is.

Last, come touch me. i cant really stop you, now can i? Whatever makes you feel comfortable. Whatever makes up for you being a lacking artist. Whatever you think will take you to the next level, do it. But until then...Tadou is gonna keep doin what Tadou does.

Double E: I say this with all due respect........you cant tell me shit. So dont try.

And when did this turn into Jay-Z vs A-Wax all of the sudden? What does budget have to do with anything? So what if Jay went platinum? Dont turn this into something it isnt. What it *IS*, is an (admittedly) jealous rapper, jealous of another man's hustle, and ability to reach the masses. Keep it at that.

May 3, 2002
www.sinacal.com
Pac worked with Funky Aztecs... he was featured on thier album... so he did work with Mexicans... it was recorded and released way before pac passed away... so dont think it was one of those pac verses floating around albums after he passed...

Status
Not open for further replies.