IS B.A. A SNITCH? Or is that just a rumor?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 27, 2002
he called that nigga overton...,bwahahahahahahaaaaa..bay area groupies and there lookalikes 2005....lol

dude in michigan...that fuckin funny, he act like he ride wit hus....lol....talklkin bout come see me and he know damn well aint nobody going to michigan to find his ass....
damn shame these kids nowadays.,....

Jul 25, 2005
mustynutz said:
he called that nigga overton...,bwahahahahahahaaaaa..bay area groupies and there lookalikes 2005....lol

dude in michigan...that fuckin funny, he act like he ride wit hus....lol....talklkin bout come see me and he know damn well aint nobody going to michigan to find his ass....
damn shame these kids nowadays.,....

words of wisdom, spoken directly from a custy...thx 4 ur input.

Aug 15, 2005
Olde English800 said:
Ive been hearin for years that B.A. is short for Big rAt. and he sports more wires that a triple gold dayton. What i do know is this. For a few years now the homiez from big block have claimed to have black and white on B.A. It also it looks like AWAX has heard the same thing. I'm not being a hater mane im just tryin to keep it real. Lets make this water under the bay bridge.
A-WAX-"QUIT EXPLAININ WHY U SNITCHED & ADMIT U A SNITCH! & ABOUT U SAYIN FUCK PITTSBURG..SAYIN & DOIN IS 2 DIFFERENT THINGS RAT. WHEN U DIE THEY GONNA REMEMBER U FOR TELLIN ON THEM BIG BLOCK GANGSTAZ & THATS IT. PUT THAT IN A RAP"

VdZ-"B.A Testified against Boo (Big Block CEO) in federal court, and thats a fact from everybody in the point."

So in closing. It looks like BA is a federal informant. I guess he wasn't playin when he was talkin about he's the block reporter. And R.Cafe's hoe card has officially been pulled. Hopefully now hell retire from posting on bart and go bother people on the saginaw rap message board. Limp wrist bitch! I'm glad that I could get to the bottom of both these issues. A thank you to everyone that contributed commentary that was relevent to the topic. Snitches get no love!

Jul 25, 2005
U scrolled 3 pgs. down to bring this back up u fuckin broad.
And bout cards being pulled, the only way u show cred. from talkin all this garbage, is to show ur face. But ur not gonna do that, cos ur pussy. Even the slightest chance that I might take the time to go look 4 u is enuff reason for u not to do that.
Whats funny is, this is actually gettin u hype, and makin u stick ur chest out...lol

I would smother that fag behind ur cute lil screename and pictures- wanna prove me otherwise, meet me up.
THE END.

Aug 15, 2005
R.Cafe I didn't scroll shit to bring this up I just haven't been around to respond. As far as you smashin on me keep dreamin muthafucka. The truth is you don't know me nor what I am capable of. But trust me if you ever really found yourself in some funk with me you wouldn't be able to handle it. Your a joke folks. Typical bitch on here that feels the need to take pics of themselvs posin like females smokin some blunts. You came on here all the way from MI talkin about bay problems. That just goes to show how ignorant you are. Then to make things worse you suck up to snitches? And you want people to believe you are capable of doin damage to me? I don't post pics for reasons you would never understand. That and I don't feel the need to satisfy faggits such as yourself. But believe you me if your anywhere on the left coast or shit even a few states away hit me up. I'll make you bleed. Then you can see who you really tryin to talk down to on a fuckin message board. Untill then enjoy being the snitch loving facial hair triming chingo bling wanna be muthafucka that you are. Mark!

Jun 27, 2002
this cat talkin bout see him in the streets knowin damn well he over 1,000 miles away from 80% of the people on here...you kill me with thisd "lets meet up and handle this, ima come out to cali to fight you over a net argument".......you a damn metrosexual bay area groupie ridin the nuts of ya favorite bay rapper actin like you his damn potna...cafe need to wake up and smell the fuckin coffee....