IS B.A. A SNITCH? Or is that just a rumor?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 25, 2005
usernamex said:
lol, You saginaw gangsta sniffin around for dick to ride... pluckin eyebrows & wearin lipgloss trying to look like a female so you can suck dick all day. The only thing being slammed is balls on your face faggot.
thats y ur name iz usernamex...cos ur a screenname character and it must make u feel safe to talk hard cos no1 knows who u r.
me on the other hand; I post my pics and location cos I dont give a fuck...u; ur pussy and ur talkin' behind "usernamex" because ur using the comfort of ur computer as a safety blanket.
Anyway u look @ it, ur a bitch;
y dont u show me who Im talkn' to???
and y dont u post ur location as well?
Im done wit this-lmol- come c me: Im in Da Sag, but Im all over the place.

Jul 25, 2005
Mtown Criminal said:
all i know is Rcafe u lookin like a die hard groupie..swingin on cats nuts i hope u personally know hus or BA to be ridin dick takin sides...u got alot to say about situations that dont even concern you.... they all tight rappers leave it at that..let the streets handle the street politics

wait...I dont get it- ur tryin' to diss me or u want an answer????

Im not gettin sucked into these arguments, so Im not typing back n forth with every1 who feels hype cos they said sumthin bright to me. Unless i really offended any1 (or ur fav. rapper) and u wanna take the time to come check me and handle it aint no point typing and namecallin'- Ill meet u up- swear to god...we can settle our differences. BUT...most of u r net geeks and even if u were within a 100 mile radius (Detroit, Flint etc.) u wouldnt come check me anyways...
point is, all the back and forth name calling dont hold weight cos youve been given an open invitation and Im not goin anywhere.

If u arguing wit me cos we disagree on sumthin; Im not ignorant, Ill accept that.

Jul 3, 2005
ive been hearin from niggas that husla a rat n shit..but at the same time..tha nigga hus shows up to the bars awards n gets love from eraybody, c-bo and yuk n all them niggaz,,but tha nigga (a-wax) who been talkin all that shit bout hus being a snitch..dont even show up to tha bars wards n shit..how u figure..if tha nigga hus were a rat ,then niggaz wouldnt be showin em all that love mayne..i dont give a fuck huslah got fuckin slaperz mayn itz nothin mayne.

Apr 25, 2002
R Cafe you hollerin all this "come check me" bullshit..well peep the location tuff guy im in bay area..u in michigan..feel free to charter a plane and come see me..cuz i aint travelin to see you..all im sayin is...quit bein a groupie

Jul 3, 2005
WUSUP ON THAT SOFTY POSTIN HIS PICTURES OUT ON THE FORUM N SHIT LIKE HE A COVERGIRL N SHIT., PULL UR SKIRT UP YA BITCH... THA NIGGA GOT A PICUTRE WIT LIP GLOSS N SUM WANNBE STUNNAS TRYIN TA LOOK LIKE A MODEL N SHIT,,TRYIN TA THROW THAT THIZZZ FACE ON,,N THEN HE GOT 1 TRYIN TA LOOK ALL HARD N SHIT SMOKIN A J THAT PROLLY FILLED WIT SUM DIRT BAMMER SHIT...HAHAH STEP IT UP FOR ONCE IN UR CARRER !!!

Jul 25, 2005
Mtown Criminal said:
R Cafe you hollerin all this "come check me" bullshit..well peep the location tuff guy im in bay area..u in michigan..feel free to charter a plane and come see me..cuz i aint travelin to see you..all im sayin is...quit bein a groupie
I wasnt talkin to u directly when I said "come c me"- I quoted what u said, u said it bright. Far as the groupie comment,
this is the internet-dont give a fuck what u think and ur not within arms reach-

so u dont get it confused- general statement: Point im makin is, dont use the internet as a tool to boost up ur ego cos u can talk reckless to some1 cos they dont kno who u r. Im justified in everything Im sayin, and Im not gettin out of character- thats me, I dont give a fuck who I offend-whether it b A-Wax or some rap fans cute lil' screenname.
its whatever-

Jul 25, 2005
^"when I said "youz a bitch until u post ur location n pic"I wasnt talkin to every1, I was talkin directly to OLDEENGLISH800 when I posted that

basically..if ur gonna speak to me-negative or positive...have the nerve to introduce urself- I do the same; its courteous.