IS B.A. A SNITCH? Or is that just a rumor?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 19, 2003
YOUNGMOE said:
i've said this over and over, my pops taught me this lesson right here REST IN PEACE

if you gotta ask, you're not supposed to know
if you're asking about something you're not supposed to know about, it can get you in trouble
Agreed. Like the old expression goes: "the game is to be sold, not to be told." I don't give a shit about what B.A. does or doesn't do in his personal life...

PEACE!

Jul 10, 2005
B.A always been a good rapper. I like his music and fools need to get of that bullshit. Show me some Black and White and then we'll see if it's true. For you Numb Nuts idiots out in B.A.R.T. world that dont know what Black & White is, It's Paperwork. I'm not talkin bout the "ANDY GRIFFITH SHOW".

Jul 13, 2005
HOMIE IM TIRED OF THIZZ SHIT DO U REALLY THINK THE HOMIEZ THAT GOT PAPERWORK ON BA ARE GONNA PUT THIZZ SHIT UP ON A WEBSITE 2 SHOW WHO?LITTLE MOTHAFUCKAZ WHO ONLY BUY CD'Z N WILL BUY THEM REGARDLEZZ IF HOMIE IZ A SNITCH OR NOT GET REAL HOMIE U MOTHAFUCKAZ DONT LIVE BY THE CODE OF THE STREETZ YALL JUZT FANZ SO LEARN 2 PLAY YA POSITON OR DONT SPEAK ON SHITT THATZ REAL HOMIE

Rock

Sicc OG
Sep 20, 2003

SOMEONE HAS IN FACT CONTACTED B.A. ABOUT THE RUMORS CIRCULATING ON THE BART MESSAGE BOARD. NEIGHBORHOOD REPORTER BERRY McCOCKINER

WAS ABLE TO CATCH UP WITH HIM IN FRONT OF A 7-11 ON MACARTHUR AND ASK HIM WHAT HE THOUGHT ABOUT THESE MALICIOUS ACCUSATIONS... WHEN CONFRONTED WITH THE QUESTION BA SIMPLY REPLIED... "EAT MY SHORTS" BEFORE HOPPING IN WHAT APPEARED TO BE A 5.0 AND PERFORMING VARIOUS "DONUTS" AND "FIGURE 8'S"

WE'LL HAVE MORE MORE ON THIS STORY AS DETAILS UNFOLD...

Aug 15, 2005
Rah or Raht?

rah said:
GO TO www.myspace.com/basports
here the song, come and get me.
then make a reply

Ok ive listened to the song. Still so no story of how this got started. What i do know is this. For a few years now the homiez from big block have claimed to have black and white on B.A. It also it looks like AWAX has heard the same thing. If keek made a track about how BA isnt a snitch thats questionable to me as well. First off Keek is biased because that is his homie. Second why would he have to make a track about it if it wasnt some truth behind it.

Alot of you muthafuckas on here are as square as a pizza box so i dont expect you to care or know anything about this "town business" But where i come from being labeld a snitch is very serious and sometimes a situation of life or death. So to avoid any missunderstanding B.A. why dont you address the real situation on here. Tell us how all this wildness started. Why people are allegedly forging paperwork indicating that you supplied information to the police. Dont say listen to the track again. Becuase I did. I dissected the track in fact and if you dont belive me here you go.

Be careful what you ask for.

"Geea

check it

look

ayo

ayo

The streets taught a G, follow me to the bottom be polish me with the knowledge see the kazi up on top again

The street life can get honestly kinda trifilin, cowards leasin and tryintabes tryin to get me washed again blame the economy logiclly for the project livin, my street caught up in it tourture me and brought up stress he were the powder be causalities overpowered be minimum salaries my holloween is stayin nigga

I started off in the street started playin ball in the streets proud to to be momma

i was lost i took off my cletes a god a part of me then guided me to the block again Robberys to rockin D sackin dro to heroin

In d colony juvenile to the county b I was doin time for hustlin tryin to get back on the street Runnin with animals liars stealers and caniibals, Nines Semi's and calicoes never catch him without his heat

Pops never hugged us moms said shed die for us, open your mind step into the eyes of the blind poet

porche boxter, jet black seats louie rolles maury rock the roles gold your ho be

Onions of purple is my meditation, pacein back and forth premeditating, and elevating We elegant thugs, the block report we rhyme about heavy paper, stockbrokers and movin heavy weight.

Pops never hugged us moms said she'll die for us open your mind step into the eyes of the blind poet porche boxter, jet black seats louie rolles maury rock the rolles gold your ho be We elegant thugs, the block report we rhyme about heavy paper, stockbrokers and movin heavy weight.

Ayo

My life aint been a ball i seen a few cells patient when im boxed behind walls but some dudes tell

my intelect wont allow me to get indighted and not fight it your ho cant roll your block is not silent

shhea forget the he say she say, you just know that he play with tudies and rally's

hustlin backwards I just sold you an album, got my name all in shit like i was the one that was ballin, like i was the one that didnt have a hood to call his niggas i done been around Aint never had a problem doin small bids i polly with cats thats not in your class or for the brothers in columbia but i focus on rap smokin some purp in the lab i just focus on that, shea cmon man, man miss me with that shit man strait up see me in the hood man 102 and walnut baby thats were im at, cali to akron baby, knaw i mean double S'n it this time though, Holla

Pops never hugged us moms said shed die for us, open your mind step into the eyes of the blind poet

porche boxter, jet black seats louie rolles maury Rock the rolles gold your ho be

Onions of purple is my meditation, pacein back and forth premeditating, and elevating We elegant thugs, the block report we rhyme about heavy paper, stockbrokers and movin heavy weight"

So where in this track are you talkin bout why everyone sayin your a snitch? Lets get the truth out on the table mane. Was it a misunderstanding? Did you accidently snitch on your folks? Did the police trick you? Is that what this track is about? You dad didn't hug you enough? So you didn't mean to snitch?

I'm not being a hater mane im just tryin to keep it real. Lets make this water under the bay bridge. In 96 i was bumpin stackin chips and feelin it.I always liked agerman and keak. But when i heard about you supposedly snitchin it hurt my feelings. Iwanted to hear the situation commin outta your mouth. thank you.

Sep 29, 2004

So where in this track are you talkin bout why everyone sayin your a snitch? Lets get the truth out on the table mane. Was it a misunderstanding? Did you accidently snitch on your folks? Did the police trick you? Is that what this track is about? You dad didn't hug you enough? So you didn't mean to snitch?

.[/QUOTE] HAHAHAHAAHAHA

Jul 25, 2005
@Awax: Ur a fuckin fag, stay off the internet and make music...

@Olde English: U think BA gonna answer u?
keep this off the internet, it dont belong here.
lol @ niggas havin to explain themselves to a screenname to satisfy some1s curiosity.
go burn a spliff- u put too much time into this shit; go join the junior detectives.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Aug 15, 2005
R. CaFE!!! said:
@Olde English: U think BA gonna answer u?
keep this off the internet, it dont belong here.
lol @ niggas havin to explain themselves to a screenname to satisfy some1s curiosity.
So in other words what your really sayin is that you don't care if he's a snitch or not and you'd support em either way? You obviously give a fuck you took time enough to respond. If he wasn't a snitch why wouldn't he come out and deny that shit? That's why you really came on this post in the first place. And why you sayin Wax is a fag? Cause he don't like snitches like you do? But I see how it is R you talk down on real niggas and are overprotective of the funny style ones.

I think B.A.'s silence already answered my question. It speaks volumes. I know he's seen the post and avoided it. In his track he says meet em at 102 and Walnut. Why they gotta meet em there? To me it sounds like he's sayin. So what if I fuckin snitched. The fuck you gon do about it? Come see me here.

Nov 5, 2004
if mac dre still fucked with him, he COULDN'T have been a snitch...but still, i don't know about the situation and im not in a situation to be pointing fingers, but as for everyone who is not directly involved with any of this, just stay out of it, leave it for the streets...if somebody snitched, believe me, the streets would eat them up sooner or later.

rah

Sicc OG
Aug 12, 2005
That's the way I feel, fuck that nigga AWAX why haven't you replied to my message, i hope you can fight, you know. No talking just like Hus put the pistola in ya mouth no talking, leave my name out that wack shit, you fag. Niggas can't rap and trying to get street cred, that shit is funny as fuck.......Rah Rec nigga WE RICH AND WE HATED
Go coup that "Block Report and that BA SPORTS you might learn something. I 'm the hottest nigga in OAKLAND 102 Walnut Niggas want me "COME AND GET ME" If yall nigga don't know how to listen to rap let me help you, I was fighting a FED case, I was to smart to get indighted and not fight it your whole camp rolled (meaning that nigga whole camp told on him)your block is not solid FUCK THA HE SAY SHE SAY

you just know tha heat play with tullyies and ratches

hustlin backwards ass nigga I just sold you an album,(meaning i didn't know these niggas it was a one record deal for $15,000,) got my name all in shit like i was the one that was ballin, like i was the one that didnt have a hood to call his niggas i done been around Aint never had a problem doin small bids (MEANING NIGGA TAKE YA GUILT AND DON'T TAKE EVERYBODY DOWN WIT YA, THAT NIGGA KNOW I DIDN'T HAVE SHIT TO DO WIT THAT SHIT AND KEPT HIS MOUTH CLOSED THE WHOLE TIME, I TOLD THAT NIGGA YA MAIN NIGGA YA RIGHT HAND MAN IS GOING TO ROLL AND THAT NIGGA ROLLED) i polly with cats thats not in your class or for the brothers in columbia but i focus on rap smokin some purp in the lab i just focus on that