IS B.A. A SNITCH? Or is that just a rumor?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 10, 2005
Ok...You Peanut head ass Marks, I dont know if this is B.A. ^ but I agree. You wanna see him about somthin, hit the block 102 and Walnut. Open Invitation for you Pansy's. I personnaly dont give a fuck about all this dumb ass shit. But I'm Sick of these Gay ass threads Poppin up. Get a life muthafuckas.

Jun 28, 2002
if he aint snitch on me den i aint trippin!!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

DUMBEST STATEMENT I EVER HEARD IN MY FUCKEN LIFE!!!! No wonder these kids so fucken mixed up!

Tre-8

Sep 29, 2004
rah said:
That's the way I feel, fuck that nigga AWAX why haven't you replied to my message, i hope you can fight, you know. No talking just like Hus put the pistola in ya mouth no talking, leave my name out that wack shit, you fag. Niggas can't rap and trying to get street cred, that shit is funny as fuck.......Rah Rec nigga WE RICH AND WE HATED
Go coup that "Block Report and that BA SPORTS you might learn something. I 'm the hottest nigga in OAKLAND 102 Walnut Niggas want me "COME AND GET ME" If yall nigga don't know how to listen to rap let me help you, I was fighting a FED case, I was to smart to get indighted and not fight it your whole camp rolled (meaning that nigga whole camp told on him)your block is not solid FUCK THA HE SAY SHE SAY

you just know tha heat play with tullyies and ratches

hustlin backwards ass nigga I just sold you an album,(meaning i didn't know these niggas it was a one record deal for $15,000,) got my name all in shit like i was the one that was ballin, like i was the one that didnt have a hood to call his niggas i done been around Aint never had a problem doin small bids (MEANING NIGGA TAKE YA GUILT AND DON'T TAKE EVERYBODY DOWN WIT YA, THAT NIGGA KNOW I DIDN'T HAVE SHIT TO DO WIT THAT SHIT AND KEPT HIS MOUTH CLOSED THE WHOLE TIME, I TOLD THAT NIGGA YA MAIN NIGGA YA RIGHT HAND MAN IS GOING TO ROLL AND THAT NIGGA ROLLED) i polly with cats thats not in your class or for the brothers in columbia but i focus on rap smokin some purp in the lab i just focus on that
REPLY TO YOUR MESSAGE? RIIGHT..SEND ME A THREATENING MESSAGE ON MYSPACE IN HOPES OF ME THREATENING U BACK & YOUR FRIENDS IN THA F.B.I. CAN HIT ME WIT CONSPIRACY....NO. YOU TRYIN 2 JUSTIFY BEIN A RAT CAUSE IT WAS THA NEXT MAN WORK...I WENT 2 PRISON FOR A MURDER MY HOMIE DID..WHO NEEDS STREET CRED? YOU MEAN RAP CRED RIGHT? STREET CRED IS MINE. QUIT EXPLAININ WHY U SNITCHED & ADMIT U A SNITCH! & ABOUT U SAYIN FUCK PITTSBURG..SAYIN & DOIN IS 2 DIFFERENT THINGS RAT. WHEN U DIE THEY GONNA REMEMBER U FOR TELLIN ON THEM BIG BLOCK GANGSTAZ & THATS IT. PUT THAT IN A RAP

Jul 25, 2005
Olde English800 said:
So in other words what your really sayin is that you don't care if he's a snitch or not and you'd support em either way? You obviously give a fuck you took time enough to respond. If he wasn't a snitch why wouldn't he come out and deny that shit? That's why you really came on this post in the first place. And why you sayin Wax is a fag? Cause he don't like snitches like you do? But I see how it is R you talk down on real niggas and are overprotective of the funny style ones.

U like rumours so much constable?

Heres 2: Wax started his rap career arguing and writing raps on the siccness; Hus put a pistol in Wax mouth (the second 1s new).

I aint even arguin' wit u cos u sound like a netgeek who loves gossip....characteristics of a fag;

Jul 25, 2005
PIE-RX A-WAX said:
WHEN U DIE THEY GONNA REMEMBER U FOR TELLIN ON THEM BIG BLOCK GANGSTAZ & THATS IT. PUT THAT IN A RAP

on the strength of what??? Ur internet posts? U and whats his face..the dude that got smacked up by Killa Tay in the Mob Life DVD: V-12 or sumthin?

were u talkin this reckless when Hus made u bob on his tool?

I was feelin' ur raps at first, but my nig told me ur tryin' to come across as some type of thug prophet and the amt. of shit u pop on the net-we can c right thru u.
Im not 1 of these "rap fans" who just takes things 4 what u say-ur just a nerd who got a bit of a buzz.
U said it yourself "my greatest hype came from dissin' a rat"-
but Im atake it 1 step further, and tell u that the only reason u dissed Husalah and BA was to get a buzz goin (not cos they did what u say they did)-u were just waiting 4 an excuse to start runnin off ur mouth.
Then this fag calls out Jacka on Silas album
"listen up Jack, Im a ace in this etc.-"...
U can tell me ur not doin this 4 attention??????

My advice to u is to stay off the net and stop blowin up ur own spot as well as other niggaz to screennames. Ur talkin bout real street shit and posting it all over the net like its a jam flyer...lol.

Extra extra, read all about it- AWAX the Pittsburg Town Crier is in the building-f.loserz!

thx again!

rah

Sicc OG
Aug 12, 2005
PIE-RX A-WAX said:
REPLY TO YOUR MESSAGE? RIIGHT..SEND ME A THREATENING MESSAGE ON MYSPACE IN HOPES OF ME THREATENING U BACK & YOUR FRIENDS IN THA F.B.I. CAN HIT ME WIT CONSPIRACY....NO. YOU TRYIN 2 JUSTIFY BEIN A RAT CAUSE IT WAS THA NEXT MAN WORK...I WENT 2 PRISON FOR A MURDER MY HOMIE DID..WHO NEEDS STREET CRED? YOU MEAN RAP CRED RIGHT? STREET CRED IS MINE. QUIT EXPLAININ WHY U SNITCHED & ADMIT U A SNITCH! & ABOUT U SAYIN FUCK PITTSBURG..SAYIN & DOIN IS 2 DIFFERENT THINGS RAT. WHEN U DIE THEY GONNA REMEMBER U FOR TELLIN ON THEM BIG BLOCK GANGSTAZ & THATS IT. PUT THAT IN A RAP
last post i seen the video and you and ya nigg is straight L7 like a muthafucka how can you claim that you know who is real and who is fake when you don't even be in the streets, you can't go out in the pit, the boy Hus might slap you, you can't go to magic I might be there, you can't do no shows it looks like you the one wearing the jacket, nigga real check my rap sheet you look fake I'm real, i got a white boy that will distroy ya whole career move silently and i might let ya drop another album, but you well not here me puttin ya name in any of my classic 16's get ya weight up, you ain't got no whips in the video, ya boy look like a college geek and ya tryin to fuck with real niggas that shit is funny, like i said i hope you can fight.......... I hope you can fight................ i hope you can fight...............
I got 5000.00 the next time i see you it's gonna make the papers.

rah

Sicc OG
Aug 12, 2005
oh yeh what the fuck do you mean PIE-RX A-WAX you ain't never cooked in ya life you fuckin idiot. 16,5 when i was movem

Aug 15, 2005
Aight it's time to expose r.cafe's bitch ass.

Feminen lookin muthafucka. I guess this pic explains why you all over hussie's nutts. You look like you like them crossdressers. Maybe yall can get together and play dress up. What your nig shoulda told you is only fag's pluck they eye brows and where color contacts. I really can't believe you tryin to call Wax a fag when you look like sisco's girlfriend. Sportin some lip gloss and make up. I like your britney spears glasses too gangsta. I have a hard time taking anything that comes out of your mouth seriously. The only thing hard comin outta your mouth is a dick.

Jul 25, 2005
expose me????? lmao!

aint no colored contacts stupid;
eyebrows??? lip gloss?????
u c any of that?

nice try but if u wanna hit me up; Ill smash ur face open.

P.S the glasses r Prada u broke 40 drinkin bastard.
thx 4 postin the pic. 4 more... c "the blunt session" hosted by ReD CafE in the detox

Aug 15, 2005
rah said:
i got a white boy that will distroy ya whole career move silently and i might let ya drop another album
Is that a federal agent your refering to?

The funny thing is B.A. still aint denying anything. Seems like the more evidence that gets put on the table the more heated and rediculous his responces get. You really expect me to beleive that this guy put a pistol in Wax mouth. Here goes that pic of him from prom night.
I guess he pulled the strap outta his bra.

Nov 6, 2004
THIS SHIT IZ FUNNY TO ME. EVERYBODY ON HERE TALKING ALL RECKLESS. IF THIS SHIT IS FACTS THEN HOW COME THIS SHIT HASNT COME TO A HEAD ? FUCK INTERNET BEEF.

Nov 1, 2004
lol, You saginaw gangsta sniffin around for dick to ride... pluckin eyebrows & wearin lipgloss trying to look like a female so you can suck dick all day. The only thing being slammed is balls on your face faggot.

Apr 25, 2002
all i know is Rcafe u lookin like a die hard groupie..swingin on cats nuts i hope u personally know hus or BA to be ridin dick takin sides...u got alot to say about situations that dont even concern you.... they all tight rappers leave it at that..let the streets handle the street politics