hyphy muzik_vs_oldschool mob shit

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 2, 2006
it seems every thread were people have different opinions someone ends up talkin shit. people takin these forums too seriosly.... obviously not everyone gonna feel the same and like the same shit.

Nov 14, 2002
i like music i can relate to.if its hyphy song that says something i feel i like it just like mobb music.not all mob music was good back n da days just like not all hyphy music is good these days.you just gotta find the good shit to listen to.

Apr 13, 2006
Shark4romda408 said:
$hut your bitch a$$ up foo, U alway$ dick ridiNg N aiNt No1 $ayiNg $hit,U waNna B BLACK muthafucka, U ju$t booty tickled cuz im damN fuckiNg proud to B BROWN N yo a$$ beNt over backward$ 4 a culture that aiNt eveN ruN iN your vaiN$, U ju$t wi$ful thiNkiNg that 1 day U goNNa wake up BLACK, but till theN keep oN dick-ridiNg how U do N try Not to HATE oN your RAZA too ofteN BLACK WA$HED peNdejo....

.KAO$ De W$MG Record$::
u a dumb mothafuka....aint nobody tryinna b a llanta......100% latino right here.i dont support the movement but ya just make a big ass deal outta it..makez yaself look dumb ass fuck..u act like u know an individual 2 b talkin shit bout mothafukaz.....show me when have i tried 2 b black........

good luck with ur rap career

Mar 12, 2005
You know what as a matter of fact, although I listen more to mob shit, I'LL GHOST RIDE THE WHIP IN YOUR WHINY ASS FACES! I PUT A THIZZ FACE ON WHILE THROWING UP THE 209! Honestly

May 31, 2004
I DONT KNOW ALL U HOMEBOY5 R TRIPPIN ON, WHEN YOU QUIT TRIPPIN AND 5TEP BAK AND LOOK, IT5 ALL JU5T MU5IK. ME PER5ONALLY, I'VE LI5TENED 2 MOBB 5HIT 5INCE I WUZ A YOUNG5TER BUMPIN ALL DAT 5HIT FROM PAC TO X-RAIDED, BROTHA LYNCH 2 WOODIE AND THE HOMIE5 AND ILL LI5TEN TO HYPHY 2 BUT ONE THING I HAVENT 5EEN ON THI5 WHOLE THREAD BE5IDE5 FROM DA EA5T5IDECREEPER, I5 THE RE5PECT THAT THE M-A-C D-R-E DE5ERVE5 BECAU5E WHEN IT COME5 DOWN 2 IT EVEN THO MAC DRE BROUGHT THE HYPHY/THIZZ MU5IK 2 DA 5TREET5, NO1 5EEM5 TO REMEMBER THAT HI5 THIZZ MU5IK HA5 BEEN TITLED "NORTH5IDE" AND ALL THEM HYPHY/THIZZ MU5IK MAKIN FOO5 5TILL BE REPPIN NORTHERN KILLIFORNIA IN THEIR MU5IK. I DONT KNOW BUT ALL THI5 BITCHIN I5 LIKE A BUNCH OF LIL A55 KID5 FIGHTING 5O OLD 5KOOL MOB 5HIT I5 THA 5HIT AND HYPHY KNOCK5 ON MY 5Y5TEM 2. MOB 5HIT AND THIZZ MU5IK POR VIDA!!!!!!!!!!
DAT KRAKKER1 N DA 559

-R I P-
MICHAEL (MAC PIMPIN) RAMIREZ
LUIS (PIKKI) RUIZ

Apr 27, 2004
some of the beats are okay, but i hate this so-called "movement" being pushed... everytime i see little white girls myspace talking about how she "go dumb" it makes me wanna strangle the bitch. same thing everytime i see hispanic folks making "thizz" faces and showing their grills... everyone i know who fucked with ectstacy a lot turned queer, so a little advice, don't fuck with it!

this hyphy movement is created by black folks who have been constantly struggling to create their own subcultures and identities... people like E-40 who think there's no gangbanging going on in the bay or other fools that don't know or care that there's a difference between the nortenos and surenos. you hyphy movement followers should have let the black folks have this one!

no doubt 20 years from now they're gonna look back and wish they never took those pills.

May 15, 2006
www.homeboyrap.com
YUNG $PIDER said:
u a dumb mothafuka....aint nobody tryinna b a llanta......100% latino right here.i dont support the movement but ya just make a big ass deal outta it..makez yaself look dumb ass fuck..u act like u know an individual 2 b talkin shit bout mothafukaz.....show me when have i tried 2 b black........

good luck with ur rap career

hhmmmhhmm, all of a $uddeN U aiNt felliN like actiNg BLACK Nomore? wtf? U mu$t B realiziNg that it aiNt koo No more Now that it aiNt gettiNg ya No where, good $hit, U came to your $eN$e$ (more homiez Need to do that $ooN) lmfao @ LLANTA$, we u$e that $hit all the txme, N about wi$hiNg ME luck iN my RAP carreer, much luv homie, imma Need it with a lot of HATER$ oN miNe$, u kNow it$ all luv N it$ koo to $ee that U aiNt takiNg thi$ to the heart , after all it$ the fuckiNg INTERNET, to thiNk $ome1 waNted to chuNk em 4 $ome commeNt$ oN the Net ( cough**cough** DOUGHBOY) $hit$ fooli$h but it$ whatever, NEW $oNg$ 4rm W$MG Record$ comiNg $ooN imma keep U po$ted, keep oN $upportiNg that NortherN ChicaNo $hit cuz that HYPHY mierda aiNt goiNg Nowhere, 1 luv eveN to all the HATER$, ya'll make a homie $trive harder to get place$....

Aug 7, 2006
Shark4romda408 said:
hhmmmhhmm, all of a $uddeN U aiNt felliN like actiNg BLACK Nomore? wtf? U mu$t B realiziNg that it aiNt koo No more Now that it aiNt gettiNg ya No where, good $hit, U came to your $eN$e$ (more homiez Need to do that $ooN) lmfao @ LLANTA$, we u$e that $hit all the txme, N about wi$hiNg ME luck iN my RAP carreer, much luv homie, imma Need it with a lot of HATER$ oN miNe$, u kNow it$ all luv N it$ koo to $ee that U aiNt takiNg thi$ to the heart , after all it$ the fuckiNg INTERNET, to thiNk $ome1 waNted to chuNk em 4 $ome commeNt$ oN the Net ( cough**cough** DOUGHBOY) $hit$ fooli$h but it$ whatever, NEW $oNg$ 4rm W$MG Record$ comiNg $ooN imma keep U po$ted, keep oN $upportiNg that NortherN ChicaNo $hit cuz that HYPHY mierda aiNt goiNg Nowhere, 1 luv eveN to all the HATER$, ya'll make a homie $trive harder to get place$....

ur a hater yourself hating on hyphy go do some dirt so someone could handle you