HAVING COMPUTER ISSUES...VIRUSES,SPYWARE, ETC...INFO HERE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 5, 2006
707REPRESENTA said:
MY DESKTOP WONT POWER WINDOWS. WHEN I TURN IT ON, IT GOES TO THE OPEN SCREEN, THEN IT SHOWS THE BAR WHERE ITS LOADING, THEN IT STOPS AT THE END. I TRY TO HIT F8 OR F12 WHATEVER FOR THE MENUS BUT IT WONT WORK. IT JUS SHOWS THE BAR LOADED AT THE END BUT NUTHIN HAPPENS. AM I SCREWED?

ANYBODY?

Aug 11, 2006
707REPRESENTA said:

had this problem.....hopefully someone can help you, cause i couldn't figure it out for the life of me....but i was able to retore my windows, it would actually revert back to it in a matter of days.....so i just did a fresh install of windows...but most of my important files are on my externals...so it wasn't that hard for me to just format my drive

my best advice for pc(windows and mac os) user....get an external and back up your important files or even burn em to cd/dvd....cause shit, i've restored and formatted my laptop many times....and the first couple i lost some pretty damn important files....may seem like a lot of work, but damn, it could save your life

Young M

daddydaycare
Feb 14, 2006
Detroit
I got a quick question fam i got limewire on my lap top but i cant get access to it. Every time i open it it says i got no connection. When im actually connected to the internet, i know its probably my fire wall but when i shut em down(i got two) i still get the same problem , also when i open up lime wire my internet gets blocked . I dont wanna change my settings with out knowing wat im doing

Jan 26, 2003
MY SHITS TRIIIIIIIIIIPPPPPPIN!!!

id appreciate any help from yall man, my shit is all of a sudden hella slow. i got DSL n it runs like i damn near got 56k n shit. ive ran my Mcafee viras scan, Spy Hunter, Spy Bot Search & Destroy, and this other shit called Antivir. shits still runnin slow. i tried to start it up on safe mode so i can do that restore shit but my safe mode wont pop up. i hit F12 (im runnin Windows XP) but dont shit come up. am i sposed to press and hold or just hold the key? or like is there a specific time i supposed to do it? cuz i tried pressing it repeatedly and ive tried pressin n holdin as soon as it says "somethin menu = F2" and "Boot Menu = F12" i think its boot menu. but yea shti aint workin either way. anybody got any suggestions por favor??

Mar 17, 2003
everytime i plug in my ipod to update it or charge it my comp freezes up same shit happend when i tryed to plug in my digital camera

anyway i can fix this or my usb port fucked up?

Aug 7, 2006
EaStSiDeCrEePeR said:
I got a quick question fam i got limewire on my lap top but i cant get access to it. Every time i open it it says i got no connection. When im actually connected to the internet, i know its probably my fire wall but when i shut em down(i got two) i still get the same problem , also when i open up lime wire my internet gets blocked . I dont wanna change my settings with out knowing wat im doing
limewire destroy ur shit already

Feb 23, 2005
I've came to a conclusion that 90 percent of people who own a computer have no business in having one. Mainly because they don't know how to take care of it. They put shit programs like Limewire that bogs your computer down with spy and adware. The best antivirus is not being an idiot.

Feb 23, 2005
thuglifesoldier said:
Torrents>any p2p shit
Torrents suck ass with huge files. Anybody will tell you this if you download a file that is a few gigs. Plus you get busted by the RIAA because you are seeding as well as leeching. I only use torrents for old games, comics and underground/rare music.

Mar 20, 2007
JesterMIR said:
Torrents suck ass with huge files. Anybody will tell you this if you download a file that is a few gigs. Plus you get busted by the RIAA because you are seeding as well as leeching. I only use torrents for old games, comics and underground/rare music.
right now i'm downloading a 21 Gig file, it's at 83% and i've been downloading for 3 weeks, on and off. Off meaning whenever I would want to browse the internet and close the application. I don't know how long that would take on something like limewire. I just stay away because of viruses/spyware. But seeing you have a mac, that wouldn't be a problem for you?

Feb 23, 2005
thuglifesoldier said:
right now i'm downloading a 21 Gig file, it's at 83% and i've been downloading for 3 weeks, on and off. Off meaning whenever I would want to browse the internet and close the application. I don't know how long that would take on something like limewire. I just stay away because of viruses/spyware. But seeing you have a mac, that wouldn't be a problem for you?
I use Ubuntu Linux. I prefer an open source OS.