Gta:san andreas: Homeboys and Skraps mod

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 8, 2003
right on.. the beta version i just posted includes

8 New grove/norteno members
7 New Balla/surenoz members
3 new Azteca/(MS-13) members
2 New Vagos/18st members.

You can take territory anywhere on the map

i need to make sure this version works before im totally finished which includes the billboards, clothes and a few extra goodiez

Aug 8, 2003
nah the tags will be in the final version.. i made this one so i can make sure that i have all the rite data for the character changes scince its the harder one out of the billboards and tags..

ill teach a few peeps how to do it also but give me a sec on that one.. ill jus make it like a e-book with pics so its hella easy.. i have a few downloads u would need but u would have too have like photoshop to save the files as .tga hehh

Jan 7, 2006
exaclty how u put the directions i used the IMGtool to modify the gta3.img by adding the DFFs, TXDs etc and then i rebuilt the archive . and when i try to start game it just goes black even though my computer is still on? have u tried it and made sure it works homie?

Aug 8, 2003
yeap.. i have two comps in my house and i was able to succesfully mod both gamez on both comps.. make sure u replaced the PED.ide and the PED.dat files also..

Aug 8, 2003
straightloc said:
exaclty how u put the directions i used the IMGtool to modify the gta3.img by adding the DFFs, TXDs etc and then i rebuilt the archive . and when i try to start game it just goes black even though my computer is still on? have u tried it and made sure it works homie?
make sure u added the peds.ide and the other ped file in the other folder that says data... are you using a torrent site game also?? i think that mite cause probs..