Gta:san andreas: Homeboys and Skraps mod

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 14, 2006
east bay
TROLL said:
^^ rite on mayne.. i think imma put a yella bus on rimz..hehe
the mongo..

new stang..

THE MUSTANG ND THE JEEP LOOK CLEAN AS HELL
THE BUS SHOULD BE TIGHT TO
...*COUGH* SERIOUS BOUT THE SKRAPER THO *COUGH*
:paranoid:
LOL

TROLL

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2003
much love yall.. its for u folx that i keep striving to get this out for everybody to play.. if it werent for yall.. i would have given up..

TROLL

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2003
geah, the san fierro rifa are gonna be bulldogz.. its hella funny cuz they're in red but i used cartoon bullfrogz on there clothes as logos... i gotta actually PLAY the game some more so i can get to frisco to make screen shots haha.. scince i started modding i only play for like 5 minutes to see if what i added worked lol..stay tuned!!

MAVA

Sicc OG
Jul 18, 2005
www.gifsoup.com
TROLL said:
update: This weekend ill be testing to see if i succesfully burnt this shit to a cd.. if all goes as planned, my next step is to clear the copyrights to some of these t-shirts and billboards so that i can start pressing these up and selling em.. some new shit i added were

*tags: a diffrent tag for each tag found, will be a diffrent portrait representing the area codes and cities of nor cal.

*new hair cuts: no fruity ass pink mohawks or elvis hair, but mongoz, slick backed shit and shaven..

*new tattooz: again, some area specific hoodz, (decoto cross the belly, frisco on the forarm, the stack across the back. etc)

*ALL new clothes: Shoes, pants, shirts, shadez, chainz..

*new cutscene characters

*(in the works) NEW AUDIO VOICES: characters will walk around saying "ene" "fuck skraps" "North side" and any other sound bytes i wish to add later...

ill post the cover up as soon as i get the chance. Im still wobbling on the title but it will be along the lines of

GTA:$A
Grove street nortenos/ The LA Takeover :)
Ayo,can You Put 559 Tats Like PORO$,Tulare County & Fresno County?

Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
Yea hell yea put some TC tats n shit, and some Fre$Norte tats too, mutts aint a big factor in FresNorte no more.... foos rather not bang, and if they do its indoors cuz ain't none patroling no block specially in my area, mutts do look like pepsi cans though so you can have them wearing pepsi shirts in the game LOL.

TROLL

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2003
HAHAHAAAA done done and done...

ill get some screenz of the tattz as soon as i can.. (559 on the fore arm and fresno on the chest)

and about the frogz actin like pussies.. i jus jus jus found a program where i can tweak the way they act... i set there fear (when u shoot they run screamin) from .5 to 2.5 haha

ill get that scraper as soon as i can fuckin find that bitch.. i put it in this mornin but couldnt find it.. i mite have put it on a car that doesnt appear till u get further in the game..

TROLL

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2003
in the mean time...

i made a blockmade hoodie... on the right arm it says "r.i.p lil duce" but it came out distorted so i gotta move it somewhere else..

front..

Eunuch

Thotlamic Prophet
Feb 19, 2006
Thotronto
bbbbbbby the way troll, the link to your mods is expired. i'm not tripping really but just making you aware. i have no idea how to add them anyways. i wanna have my crack at modifying my own characters but i still don't get what you are doing to do it.