Gta:san andreas: Homeboys and Skraps mod

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 14, 2004
yea im bout to get the game tomarrow and im guna try it out. i downloaded the latest folder u put for upload troll, ill have u with my responce on it works or not day or 2.

Aug 8, 2003
^^
go to C://my documents/gtamusic

then jus take mp3s and put em in that folder.. then when your in a car in game flip the station to "user track listing"

at EMP: let me kno how it works out homie

Aug 8, 2003
its for the pc only.. still want it re-uped? ive been waiting for someone that has the cd version (non-torrent) to try too get these to werk..

Aug 8, 2003
New cop cars LS/SF/LV

(i dont have the sf and lv one pictured because i started a new game and didnt get that far before starting these mods but they looks jus like sf pd and lv cars modeld after pictrues of them taken last year)

one of five beamers i downloaded...

Aug 8, 2003
Ms-13/LSAztecas: (((Note the fat fool, lol thats big bear, that model of him was hidden in the game and i happend to just stumble across it)))))

mo skrapz/Ballaz

TROLL

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2003
right on homie.. i have more thangs i wanna post up but i have to make sure everything is werkin right...shiet like some no love t-shirts, mo billboards and flipped the cutscene characters even..

TROLL

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2003
update: This weekend ill be testing to see if i succesfully burnt this shit to a cd.. if all goes as planned, my next step is to clear the copyrights to some of these t-shirts and billboards so that i can start pressing these up and selling em.. some new shit i added were

*tags: a diffrent tag for each tag found, will be a diffrent portrait representing the area codes and cities of nor cal.

*new hair cuts: no fruity ass pink mohawks or elvis hair, but mongoz, slick backed shit and shaven..

*new tattooz: again, some area specific hoodz, (decoto cross the belly, frisco on the forarm, the stack across the back. etc)

*ALL new clothes: Shoes, pants, shirts, shadez, chainz..

*new cutscene characters

*(in the works) NEW AUDIO VOICES: characters will walk around saying "ene" "fuck skraps" "North side" and any other sound bytes i wish to add later...

ill post the cover up as soon as i get the chance. Im still wobbling on the title but it will be along the lines of

GTA:$A
Grove street nortenos/ The LA Takeover :)

TROLL

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2003
@texasnorteno: I got your pm homeboy but when i tried to send one back it said your inbox was full, hit me back up when u cleared it

Mar 14, 2006
east bay
^^^^^^
gah damn Troll, you are fuckin talentd all the Norte's look fukkn fittd nd shittd
im diggin tha Raider nd 49'er shit
the cars are fukkn CLEAN
one idea tho...
sense it is the BAY
put a SKRAPER =]

HOPE UR SHIT TURNS OUT ALL GRAVY..YOU GONE GET BANK IF IT COMES UP