Gta:san andreas: Homeboys and Skraps mod

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

TROLL

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2003
UPDATE

i still have too decide what i want too turn the aztecas into.. also i can change the aztecas in frisco also...

Im about 85% finished with this mod..heres what its going too include

the new tags..

8 New grove/norteno members
7 New Balla/surenoz members
3 new Azteca/(?) members
2 New Vagos/18st members.

You can take territory anywhere on the map

NEW cutscene characters..

-------------

In the same thread as the mod will be posted ill also post up the new clothes for folx too download and eventually new billboards after i get permission from some of the aritsts and labels i want too include

TROLL

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2003
TUNEZ_PWP said:
hey man troll can you add new music?if so get at me on the pm
EMP650 said:
^^^^ on pc you could always of added your own music to the game, just go under the mp3 folder and add wat u want.
basically.. thats why the computer version is the best one u can get.. u can place your mp3's in a folder and they play in game while driving around just like the regular radio with commercials and everything..

Oct 26, 2005
WOW THAT SHIT IS CRAZY U GOT SKILLS ..HOW DOES THE GAME LOOK ORIGINALLY? I NEVER PLAYED IT BEFORE..U SHOULD SELL YOUR MODS ,PEOPLE WOULD PAY FOR THEM I KNOW I WOULD.CAN YOU ACTUALLY CHOOSE ONE OF THESE CHARACTERS TO PLAY THE GAME?

Aug 8, 2003
^
Nah ur stuck wit one character from the git go..

(Update)

in a couple dayz i need testers.. anybody intrested pm me.. ill send u the link too download the new characters and the take all territory mod.. then when im finished with the bill boards and tags ill post em all up with the updated characters.. cuz i still havent decided what to turn the aztecas into.. if there was ever a writers blok for modding this would be it.. :mad: