Gta:san andreas: Homeboys and Skraps mod

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

TROLL

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2003
it would have too be for the pc.. find you IMG file in ur models folder and open it up with an IMGtool.. extract too a folder then open the txd file and alter. sounds confusing i kno but when im done with everything ill teach a few cats how too do it.

Dec 19, 2005
TUNEZ_PWP said:
my xbox has a 200gig hard drive

IT SEEMS LIKE AINT NOBODY CARED WUT YOU EVEN SAID..HAHA.........BUT TROLL IS GETTIN HELLA QUESTIONS AT ONCE........A TROLL I HEARD YOU WAS FINNA BE ON A CD IS THAT TRUE???????? OH AND IS THAT MEXICAN DUDE THE MAIN CHARACTER OF "YOUR" GAME???????

TROLL

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2003
SneakNP said:
IT SEEMS LIKE AINT NOBODY CARED WUT YOU EVEN SAID..HAHA.........BUT TROLL IS GETTIN HELLA QUESTIONS AT ONCE........A TROLL I HEARD YOU WAS FINNA BE ON A CD IS THAT TRUE???????? OH AND IS THAT MEXICAN DUDE THE MAIN CHARACTER OF "YOUR" GAME???????
I didnt kno tunez directed that to me but yeah homie iill be on the norcali nightstalkers comp, i recorded my shit at bugzys.. yeah i made cj light skin, the only prob with it is that when u wear long sleeve clothing, his hands and his neck are still black and it looks funny.. i could go thru all the long sleeve clothing and change the colors but that would take forever. the meskin can only use t-shirts until ive gone thru all the clothing :paranoid:

@Tunez: i dont own an xbox but can u browse files on the harddrive??

TROLL

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2003
$harky Loc$ said:
koo shit but how do we get it are u gon make a link to download or wat n how do u put da mod in da game
Yeah, as soon as im finished with it all im gonna make a new thread and post up the files too download and hella easy instructions on how too put the mod in the game..

TROLL

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2003
rose town ryda said:
lets put you to the test lol:

lets see a dude with a bo jackson throwback, some girbauds, 40" chain w/a cross, du-rag, a black fitted hat, some locs, some air 1's
hheh ill try, i kno where i can get the du-rag but the hat locs and chain are on a diffrent model. im gonna see if i can try too swap them tho

Aug 4, 2005
www.flossalini.com
Bonekrusher408 said:
how can i do that on gta 3?
There's one called "Real GTA3" where the carz are benz and shit. The trucks are Coca Cola and Pepsi. , and the resteraunts are MC Donald's and shit. I'll try to up it if anybody wants it. @Troll... that shit is dope. I'd like to get some free advertising on shirt for one of your mods... did you ever think about that? Modding all of the Norte Music CD covers on various shirts or Billboards in the game then shipping it in a Zip file as that type of MOD?

TROLL

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2003
Flossalini said:
@Troll... that shit is dope. I'd like to get some free advertising on shirt for one of your mods... did you ever think about that? Modding all of the Norte Music CD covers on various shirts or Billboards in the game then shipping it in a Zip file as that type of MOD?
fa sheez mayne, id love for some record labels too tell me they want a t-shirt, ive been waiting for folx too do that but no one else besides a few posted ideas lol..but fa sheez mayne post up a logo or an idea for a shirt and ill have it up...im looking for the billboard models as we speak.. that would be a sick idea lol..

TROLL

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2003
SneakNP said:
YOU SHOULD MAKE A BIG BILLBOARD OF EAST CO CO.......
geah, i was thinking that and on the other side of one the new stop snitching cd.. but i think i have too have permission before i can...