Gta:san andreas: Homeboys and Skraps mod

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

TROLL

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2003
Ochoa831 said:
TROLL -front of raiders t-shirt and niners beanie
there's two gears don't go together ;-) NinErz Gear would look Even more Sicc you should put the scrapz wearing Raiderz :)

SneakNP-theres no need for 9ner gear there garbage

MAn FUck Da Raiderz, Black ANd Silver colors Are Fuckin Stupid!
I put em both on there cuz im not finished with the ninerz jerzey and tee.. Im a silver and black pirate too the crossbone but imma represent both teamz cuz theyre yay related.. im gonna put some homiez in ninerz fitz and some in raiderz 2 even it out for both crowdz who will be playin this mod lol.

Jun 18, 2005
now thiz thread is gettin outta hand fuk just put both bay area teams damn and don;t 4 get our local baseball teams and the sharks ene!

TROLL

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2003
first off much love homiez.. when i first played this game for Ps2 i was heated too find out the supposed ene'z in the game were flued up.. then after hearing that it was a southerner who helped make the modelz i see why.. so fuck it u kno a homeboy was eventually gonna work his way into that shit and tweak that shit so we were represented..

jus some questions i was thinking about tho.. should i make the Aztecas homeboyz also? or should i leave them as skrapz? i hesitated cuz i pretty much made homeboyz the main gang of the entire game and it wouldnt make sense too have them blastin eachother (grove)/(aztecas)

Tykoon14 said:
now thiz thread is gettin outta hand fuk just put both bay area teams damn and don;t 4 get our local baseball teams and the sharks ene!
oh fa sheez.. i already have a giants/ A's T-shirtz made and ill make a Sharkz one homie :)

keep the ideaz flowin folx..

Apr 14, 2004
make the name of the tags, ex. groove st, make it tag nortenos xiv or something, and yea make them all over frisco cuz those are pretty much in "LOS SANTOS; aka LA. make some foos todo tumbado in some back with a hoodie and white shirt, and just a red rag hangin out the back pocket,,,

dayum i gota learn how to do this shit to help out and do some shit 2.

TROLL

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2003
NortE_mXkN said:
if i were u i wuld just take my time with this n perfect it , ull make BANK .
I kno.. but imma hook the homies up with this shit for cheap.. kind of a refund for gettin the shaft in the game..

TROLL

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2003
eNe_LoCs_530 said:
THEM LOCS GOTTA GO, TOO FRUITY HOMIE MAKE EM BLACK THAT WOULD BE TIGHT, SO FAR YOUR SHITS LOOKING TIGHT MUCH PROPS
thx homie.. lol yeah the locs are weak, those are the originalz, ill do somethin with em tho hehe

TROLL

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2003
EMP650 said:
make the name of the tags, ex. groove st, make it tag nortenos xiv or something, and yea make them all over frisco cuz those are pretty much in "LOS SANTOS; aka LA. make some foos todo tumbado in some back with a hoodie and white shirt, and just a red rag hangin out the back pocket,,,

dayum i gota learn how to do this shit to help out and do some shit 2.
fa sheez.. the new tagz are gonna be included with the mod.. i jus been wondering what im gonna make em tag up.. i was thinking a huelga with the xiv in the middle or something along those lines..

TROLL

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2003
the idea i had so far.. its still jagged cuz i wanna add something else im jus not sure of what yet.. the skrap tagz have been already added.. u can see underneath teh huelga some of it..