Gta:san andreas: Homeboys and Skraps mod

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 8, 2003
EMP650 said:
ay bro troll, dam i got give it up to u , ima get the pc game just to put these mods n it, ay u think u could fuck with when u make it to players it become split screeen and both drive seperate cars loaded with homeboys,, lol ,, ma bad if im askin to much pero that shit would be sick, dont u think>?
thats my next task.. im gonna find the c+ script that can add multiplayer for GTA.. i dunno how long it would take but im workin on it. they already have a program for gta that u can play multiplayer but i couldnt get it to work for me..

Aug 8, 2003
ValleLokoXIV said:
ay troll so when you play does it show it like that, you should flame up the whole San Fierro, and look for the Mission District which part of San Fierro is the mission? That shit is clean and if you can make a download for that give us a link and tell me what I need to buy to get that shit.
fa sheez homie.. im gonna include in my mod a mod that u can have gangwars everywhere on the map. u win the territory in frisco and homies post it on the corners all day lol

Aug 8, 2003
EMP650 said:
i have an idea of how to install , i used to hae this program that does it for u, except it was for vice city, i had the game all flipped out with cars and stores and weapons, anyways yea that shit is sick!!
yup.. i use an IMG tool that can be used for vice city and gta:III.

Aug 8, 2003
DoughBoyX4 said:
how can u get diz mod 4 da ps2
sorry homie, its for the pc version only.. i looked up wayz i could burn this onto a ps2 disc but the ps2 doesnt support some of my .dff files because they were hidden in the game and too do it for the ps2 u need a game shark and then a burnt modded copy of the disc.

Aug 8, 2003
SneakNP said:
thanks for postin the pics.....he cars is coo but why are the tires underground?????
i didnt make the car jus put it in my game.. whoever made the car just expanded the wheel graphics instead of raising it too the plane then expanding..

but there are other cars out there that dont do that..

Aug 8, 2003
TUNEZ_PWP said:
damn too bad i couldnt have that shit on my xbox...or could i?my xbox is modded
if it has a chip its possible.. but then id still have too find away too convert a pc game too an xbox.. if the xbox360 has a harddrive and u can search the files like someone told me it does its much more a possibility

Aug 8, 2003
Oh btw..for those who have gta for the pc, ill take requests for clothing pieces or some changes too the homies looks.. ill post em all up like a week after the request is made

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
I don't think you can do it on the xbox since you don't install the game and the code refers to directories stored on the disc, and you cannot write to it. With the PC version, since the files are stored in a local directory ( on your hard drive ) you're able to overwrite the file with an edited version.

TROLL

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2003
much luv everybody. imma keep yall posted bout my own game im makin.. its called kalifornia underbelly..

gta-like game cept its online and u have too level up your characters too do tight shit like rob buisness and jaack foolz on the street.. u get caught u go too prision and can only talk too other foolz who are locked up.. i wanna see if i can get every city reppresented and have real artists as contacts for missions within citys (for example, bugzy and lil coner for dodgetown/ woodie for anteock/ gangsta flea: san fransicko)

lol i have too spell the city names wrong so i wont run into legal woes if it blowz up big..

Jun 12, 2003
good shit troll u any secrect 4 the psp????i turned my psp 2 a ipod with a 1gb memeory stick but i wanna put movies on it u know how???