From Techs "All 6s & 7s", First Degree The D.E. with "LISTEN UP, YA HONKEY!"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
LDS, you make me laugh with your posts. You are a comedian, and a coo moderator. Ive enjoyed your banter lol.

I figured tellin your friends nigga in private was fair. lol. Its not disrespectful and has a 100% pure intent. But sayin it with blacks around is disrespectful. Period.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
I'm not above saying nigga around a bunch of black guys open enough with their opinions to use the word honkey. It's a tit-for-tat mentality that I keep, and I will gladly go to war to prove its value.

Hypocrisy is what makes race relations so bad. You've got one race saying it's a tragedy they had to suffer(it totally is), and another race saying calm down there's nothing to see here.

The fact of the matter is that blacks got the bad rap for years, then when they thought they were free to own a piece of land, the white man hoodwinked them by making everything too expensive for them to afford.

Fast forward over a hundred years and you've got a faggot black guy with skinny jeans and a Coogi jacket telling white people how he deserves to have reparations and I say "what did you suffer through to earn it?"

Give that money to the people who were directly related to it, not some mother fucker thinking he deserves a slice of the pie when in all actuality he hasn't suffered anything.

Call me a honkey/cracker/whitebread, I will call you a nigga/coon. I grew up with a parent that worked on 21st Street in Little Rock, was feet from a gang-related gunfight over drugs, have suffered as much minority-caused-prejudice as black men, yet I've come out of it a fair balanced person who understands a mentality as much as I understand an injustice.

Now granted, I never had to live a gutter lifestyle. I am very blessed. Out of what I witnessed and the friends i kept, I learned both sides of the race game, and to each I am fair.

Great points LDS. Please continue to contribute.

As youve detailed, the white man has had 'quite the head start' here in the USA. Itll take centuries to level things right. Were on 150 years in!

Compastion to that fact is humane. The GOP core of every man for himself is inhumane.

Hence judgment day.

Sep 24, 2002
In Zero Sum Game, "Reverse Racism" Seen as Bigger Problem than Anti-Black Racism

like ive said many times for 10+ years and LDS said slavery had shit to do with you so shut your bitch ass trap

MEDFORD/SOMERVILLE, Mass. -- Whites believe that they have replaced blacks as the primary victims of racial discrimination in contemporary America, according to a new study from researchers at Tufts University's School of Arts and Sciences and Harvard Business School. The findings, say the authors, show that America has not achieved the "post-racial" society that some predicted in the wake of Barack Obama's election.

Both whites and blacks agree that anti-black racism has decreased over the last 60 years, according to the study. However, whites believe that anti-white racism has increased and is now a bigger problem than anti-black racism.

"It's a pretty surprising finding when you think of the wide range of disparities that still exist in society, most of which show black Americans with worse outcomes than whites in areas such as income, home ownership, health and employment," said Tufts Associate Professor of Psychology Samuel Sommers, Ph.D., co-author of "Whites See Racism as a Zero-sum Game that They Are Now Losing," which appears in the May 2011 issue of the journal Perspectives on Psychological Science.

Sommers and co-author Michael I. Norton of Harvard asked a nation-wide sample of 208 blacks and 209 whites to indicate the extent to which they felt blacks and whites were the targets of discrimination in each decade from the 1950s to the 2000s. A scale of 1 to 10 was used, with 1 being "not at all" and 10 being "very much."

White and black estimates of bias in the 1950s were similar. Both groups acknowledged little racism against whites at that time but substantial racism against blacks. Respondents also generally agreed that racism against blacks has decreased over time, although whites believed it has declined faster than blacks do.

However, whites believed that racism against whites has increased significantly as racism against blacks has decreased. On average, whites rated anti-white bias as more prevalent in the 2000s than anti-black bias by more than a full point on the 10-point scale. Moreover, some 11 percent of whites gave anti-white bias the maximum rating of 10 compared to only 2 percent of whites who rated anti-black bias a 10. Blacks, however, reported only a modest increase in their perceptions of "reverse racism."

"These data are the first to demonstrate that not only do whites think more progress has been made toward equality than do blacks, but whites also now believe that this progress is linked to a new inequality – at their expense," note Norton and Sommers. Whites see racial equality as a zero sum game, in which gains for one group mean losses for the other.

The belief that anti-white bias is more prevalent than anti-black bias has clear implications for future public policy debates and behavioral science research, say the authors. They note that claims of so-called reverse racism, while not new, have been at the core of an increasing number of high-profile Supreme Court cases.

Jul 7, 2002
It's good to know that since I am a conservative, I'm clearly a racist.

Also, I find it comical that there are all these people on here that don't like the message and don't think it belongs here, yet the keep replying to the thread. While I don't agree with DE at all, he has a very keen ability to turn his threads into these huge ordeals, which at the end of the day brings him attention and promotion - whether you think it is good or bad.

Nov 14, 2002
I haven't even listened to the song and I've never heard a DE song in my life. I also don't intend to anytime in the future. I don't know about anybody else, but I wouldn't know DE if he bummed a cigarette off me on the street.

God bless the conservative! Learn on how to be a good conservative from Jack Van Impe and Pat Robinson. They do for others.

Follow the devil whine of Rushes, and Becks, you will be damned to eternal loneliness. They critique and whine.

Thank you for the chance to share that point Heat!

Feb 20, 2008
why the fuck would any one listen to or back this dude? and why is tech puttin this dude on his album? i won't be listen to his feature at all. everything i've heard from this dude is straight garbage i can fucking freestyle better than this shit.

"Why would anyone back this guy?" LOL what a whine!

LOLOL you lonley random cracka! Do you think the weak minded crackas have the power to decided rap careers?! You are blinded by your sense of grandeur...

Despite your fantasies, the dollar of the weak minded white is meaningless. Even the good guys (the strong minded whites, the good minorities) will find cash meaningless in the rapture.

Your cracka logic (thinkin your worth is in your fanship and money) is funny!!! This movement would suffer with weak minds on board.

God bless the strong minded white man!

Oct 25, 2006
I know you're trying to sound educated about... well, whatever the hell it is you're talking about, but your constant use of the word "cracka" and "honkey" is hilarious at the very most, not even close to offending, and bad for your image. I thought leaders were supposed to lead through enlightenment and education, instead of taking a blatantly racist and simple minded approach preaching about the horrors of racism yet exhibiting the same amounts that you're preaching against?

You can't be racist and preach about stopping racism at the same time, you fucking idiot.

Jun 24, 2005
I'm offended by weak minded black rappers who try to promote racism and claim to be promoting a positive message.

You sound like you're in a cult. I'll have to pass on the Kool-Aid.

INSB, your moment is contributing to the thought of the day... BTW, Im a college grad working on a cred. Are you more educated to question me about schooling? I doubt by your whine.

Stiiiick, state why you matteeeerrr... you are a randoooom. What have you done for others? Have you produced enough love in your life for me to continue to read your whine?

Thought of the Day...

HONKEYS AND CRACKAS are not a race! They are a group, not connected by race, but by ignorance. If one said, "I hate house painters!" are they racist?

No, honkeys and crackas are a defected bunch. We all have them. However, it is time for the crackadom to end.

NOTE!
Do not distract yourself with me. Its is YOUR JUDGMENT DAY. Look in the mirror, be the best you can be, and pick a side.

We support you strong minded white man!