From Techs "All 6s & 7s", First Degree The D.E. with "LISTEN UP, YA HONKEY!"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 1, 2004
Like was stated earlier in the thread, if you're such part of this movement you need to do something about it. Sitting on a strange music forum arguing isnt gonna get the point across. You dont really care about the movement, you posted this shit and got caught up then proceeded to backpedal. You lost over half of your fans with this one DE. Go ahead and say fuck fans that you dont care. But good luck getting your checks from honkeys... Im sure all the honkeys in the USA will follow your movement. Yea lets follow this dumb nigga :cheeky:

Sep 4, 2006
I don't understand the hypocrisy... denouncing racism with endless racism.
Your frequent references to "weak minded whites" are making it apparent that you are likely a "weak minded black"... racial slurs, self righteousness, and falsely imposed judgement solve no issues. You are only garnering support of other like minded individuals.

Jan 20, 2007
Minnes, you think my job as an artist is to hold my tounge in order to gain "fans" and "money". You think having a bunch of whiney, weakminded whites like yourself is worth sacrificing this message?

You are sadly mistaking and putting too much value on yourself and others like you. THE DAY RAP CATERS TO WHINY WHITES, THE DAY RAP IS DEAD. Its you who are getting the PRIVILAGE of hearing from us what goes on in the street. You are a spectator.

So take your $8, and your red cracka face and spread the message. You and your Art of the Whine is not nearly as important as you think, ya cracka!

...lost respect from whiny whites? Do you think I give a fuck you lonely cracka! Its the weak minded whites that needed the message! Do you think respect from whiny whites is important? It is not. Approval from strong minded whites is important.

God bless the strong minded white!
Have fun making music ONLY YOU listen to. White people listen to fucking music to. No one gives a shit about your message anymore, you are not helping racism. Your adding to it

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
I appreciate this song and it inspired me and my folks to do a video of our own. It's entitled Red and Yellow, Black and White. Here it is:

"Red and Yellow, Black and White, They Are Precious In His Sight – Jesus Loves The Little Children Of The World"

- God Bless

Jun 3, 2006
www.myspace.com
This DE bloke needs to realize there are more than just racist whites out there and it's so juvenile to act out against one group and not another when racist people are made up of every race and religion. That is racist, or at least prejudice that you excuse, [I'll use your lingo] racist simple minded niggas or chinks for the same behavior as racist simple minded crackas, you just have a problem with white people. Constantly saying cracka, chink, nigga and honky fixes nothing. I've seen no intelligent discussion of the subject although a few have tried to break through to you to no avail. Try answering someone's question with a thought out reply, not something like "do you Imma do me", that statement is a shame on decent people, it basically just says, you go be racist but if I don't see it it's okay, I thought you wanted to fix racism, maybe not. You're on a discussion board DE, discuss.

Ive sold 75,000 units Minne. Disappear.

D 2 D, there are weak minded whites, and strong minded whites. Long live the strong minded white man!! We love you!

Loghead, what have you done with your life that make you feel you can give me advice? Your worth is what youve done for others.

LOL Im glad 209. Its judgment day. Operation, root out the crackas! Thank you to the strong minded white man!

Lyrickilla, yes there are many types of whites. God bless the strong minded whtie man! However, this is the group weve decided to send this message to.

evergreen and Southern, you are predictable, weak minded honkeys doin what weak minded crackas do when they get their bitchy lil feelings hurt, discredit the messenger. There is nothing you can do to stop this message, ya cracka! Dont make me send a strong minded white, some mexicans, and some blacks to your house!

Manniacal, I love Tears for Fears!

Minne, why do you think money from weak whites is important? Do you think $ from a small group of ignorant crackas is more important than this message? Do you think I should have stopped production in order to save weak minded whites as fans?

No. This isnt about fans or sellin units. Its judgment day. This is about rooting out small minded whites and eventually stamping them out. This is the final step toward empowering the strong minded whit man.

This will bring peace to the world. Hop aboard, or be left behind.

This is your judgment day. Are you a strong minded white man, or are a weak lonely cracka? God bless you, I hope you are a strong minded, leader, white man. Its now official, you and people like you, are the correct, empowered majority. You have the hearts and souls of Us. There are enough of Us angry that we will crush the soul of the weak minded white man. This is Our time! We stand with you.

Watch the weak threat to clinch onto their dollars in order to stop this. HAHA! "DE Im never buy your albums again!" HAHAHA! "Oh no, I shoulda canceled production cuz this random, weak minded fuck isnt gunna give me $8!" LOLOLOL

YOU MONEY IS USELESS NOW!! Your worth is what youve done for others. You are rich?

Watch the WEAK disrespect with lies cuz they fear the power of Us. No one BUT A WEAK MINDED CRACKA would believe the friendless lies you speak to stop this! You weak minded crackas!

Judgment day 4. God bless the strong minded white me. You are Our brothers.