From Techs "All 6s & 7s", First Degree The D.E. with "LISTEN UP, YA HONKEY!"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 24, 2002
^^That last line was lame zero haha

You have more influence with Strange than me? LOL!? HAHAHA!!!! You fuckin loser. Have you been to the Strange office? Tour?
ROFL . look her you piece of trash just cause this sections ignorant lazy forum moderator does his extremely lack luster doesn't mean shit about you thinking you have ANY pull anywhere. Let alone u saying "OMG ive been to to Strange itself and u haven't so im liked and better than you" . hahaha you are the epitome of what a coon is. You yourself put these stereotypes upon yourself. You got as much pull as the fucking Janitor there or the delivery boy dropping off grub u peasant. 1/1000 people will listen to the diarrhea u spew out as fact and meaningful. If you where do die for any kind of reason there would not be a single soul at your funeral including your family just fyi.

and btw its obvious you king trash troll we all see now cause u have posted this in many forums and in many sub-sections and everywhere u go ur shit on ho. You could have done all those last 20 replies in 1-2 but u choose to flood us with your fecal excrement.

I don't give a fuck what album you were on or who you worked with. You just spent time responding to me numerous times, so I must be super famous to get the attention of a POPULAR CELEBRITY such as yourself, yes?

Liar. You bought Dinner and Coat, gunna be jockin 6s and 7s, and know who I am. You jock my peers ya groupie. You wish you could call the people in my contact list, thats why youre on this board. I am not random to you.

I am not random to you, you are a liar cracka. You fuckin weak minded liar, lying to win a point. Even if I was a random to you, because you are no one, me being random to you is meaningless.

WORTH = love.

Unless you have worth in the eyes of the Lord, worry bout yourself and get the DE out of your thoughts! Youve got work to do!

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Mr The DE is the best poster in the strange forum, seriously. LOL @ Zero.media tryna act like tech gives a shit who he is. and lol at kcvillian.

Sep 24, 2002
KC, state why you matter enough to read all that bullshit.
u already have before, no time to backtrack with a stupid comment like we said saying how much u do comment back yet where are irrelevant. HYPOCRISY

What have you done for others?
What have you done for others?
LDS puts in time for yall to enjoy this board. He probably does it for free. Worth. What is your worth ya cracka?![/QUOTE]

Yea there ya go suck some e-cock so he wont delete or lock your stupid thread moron. Its like your a 12 year new to the internet and life when u come out the blue saying that shit directly after i said he needs to step up.

Nov 14, 2002
Liar. You bought Dinner and Coat, gunna be jockin 6s and 7s, and know who I am. You jock my peers ya groupie. You wish you could call the people in my contact list, thats why youre on this board. I am not random to you.
I've never even seen a Lynch cd in real life, and have listened to a total of three of his songs, meaning "his entire catalog of material". I've never heard of you, never knew you to be on anything, and have never clicked play on one of your videos, I'm pretty sure. If I have, I forgot about it immediately.

I've so NOT heard of you, that I've never even illegally downloaded anything you've been on to the best of my knowledge, that one Tech album you're on (I don't know which one it is) aside.

Quit acting like a fucking fagot with your bullshit street preacher act, also.

Kthanx.

But seriously nobody here knows your shit or cares. Around here, you are less famous then some of the members of the board. I assure you.

LOL! You posted again?! HAHA! For yourself? I dont see worth. I see randomness. Why read?

You are a random no one, yet think you can tell me how to act. Funny. Your power? Just go to the mailbox and wait for the project I contributed to. While youre waiting, do some self reflecting on worth.

"But seriously nobody here knows your shit or cares. Around here, you are less famous then some of the members of the board. I assure you."

THIS IS A FUCKIN MESSAGE BOARD OF A LABEL I WORK WITH YOU LOSER! This community is built on appreciating the music of my peers! YOU ARE A RANDOM POSTER. You have put much too much worth on yourself. If you disappeared, youd just be gone.

What have you done for others?!

God bless the strong minded white man.

There you go with demands and disrespect. Why should I go to Techs page, ya honkey? Why would your weak words matter?

You disrespect the whole movement with your swine. You disrespect yourself with lies that come out of your mouth. It make you look dumb, disrespecting someone you know nothing about. Dumb ass.

Trust me if you disappeared, no one would notice.

Try it.

BTW I have a BA. Thats a college degree ya cracka. Are you more educated than me?

Mac, its the weak white mind tryin to discredit the messenger. People Ive never met and know nothing about me declaring themselves as dumb cracks.

They think their lies can stop this. They are wrong. Only a dumb white weak minded cracka believes the lies of the honkey.

Thats all.