Friday night postwhores

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Doxx

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
strivin.com
I ate one of the hottest peppers I've ever had about 20 minutes ago. I don't even know what it was. I'm good with spicy food, but this shit wasn't right. I had to slug two Pacifico's in 4 minutes to even get a little bit of the burn outta my mouth. And that really didn't even help that much. Needed some mothafuckin' milk, man.

Fuckin' alien pepper or some shit.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
^^^Im workin on that right now, i hate going in on a sack with a friend who's really lazy about it. "I'll call them, dont worry...im just kickin it right now though." well, why dont we get the sack so we can kick it after u get the sack.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
FUCKIN EXACTLY. I got friends that do that same shit. I guess I'm gonna leave my mom's house now and get some alcohol to curtail my want to get high.

Fuck vacations when you forget to resupply yourelf, man.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
on top of it, its already 7 o clock. im tryin to burn a j, then hit the bars before midnight. Aint no dealer sitting at home at 10 o clock on a friday night, waiting for me to call to buy a quarter. This friend of mine is really bad about it too..."Well i do want to get weed, but im thinking about taking a break for a while." Right, so I can buy my sack and u can smoke off it later tonight.

Doxx

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
strivin.com
on top of it, its already 7 o clock. im tryin to burn a j, then hit the bars before midnight. Aint no dealer sitting at home at 10 o clock on a friday night, waiting for me to call to buy a quarter. This friend of mine is really bad about it too..."Well i do want to get weed, but im thinking about taking a break for a while." Right, so I can buy my sack and u can smoke off it later tonight.
Fuck it, just hit the bars. Somebody will have weed.

Me myself? I'm 'bout to hit Round Table for a mufuckin' pizza and some garlic parmesan twists.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
^^^@Doxx maybe u know this, and i dont know if every Round table does this (they should) but if u order something, u can get a free appetizer (3 parmesan twists or 6 wings) if u call and do the survey on the back of the receipt. It takes like 3 minutes, and i just go right back up to the cashier and get my free appetizer.

@L.D.S.-seriously though, a lot of MF's are like that, being wishy-washy about getting their weed, until someone else has some and then they're all up on it.

And its not like i dont have other people to call, but when someone has some kush, and thats what i want, thats what im going to get.

dubble edit: sometimes its gotten so bad that when i buy a sack i dont tell my friends, just smoke by myself cuz im sick of sharing blunts. Like i have to stress to some folks "dude, its puff puff pass", like hit it and pass. Whats with holding a blunt? this isnt a prom date, aint no limo involved. Theres dank to be smoked!

Sorry ya'll, im just a fiend.