Friday night postwhores

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 9, 2005
Club Sutra tonight in SF you friday night postwhores you !

I will post in this thread from my Blackberry while standing at the bar waiting for my shots of 'Yak.

Jul 3, 2008
lol..im takin my nephew to a a little catfish derby at william land in sac....i talked to fish and game dude and he said theres a couple 6,7,8 pounders thrown in wit the stockers....went and got a bunch of chicken liver last night.....funny story, yesterday evening i was ear hustlin at the tackle shop and the owner said alot of homeless folks know about and is gonna be out there tryin to catch a meal..lol

man i took my son to william land park...there aint no fish in that pond yo...i been tried to fish there...felt like a bum too

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
LMAO @ the homeless

I am not drinkin tonight, so I wont pass out early. bout to watch a lil bit of the Giants game and the the a bootleg copy of the hangover.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
I just cooked crack for the first time.. worked out good.. bout to hit the block
the first time i cooked crack i was like......

ok so now what the fuck do i do with this gel looking shit?

lmao

ah man like beanie man
you gotta start somewhere

they didnt give me the ice trick on the master p song unfortunately, either that or i was not listening

Jun 3, 2006
man i took my son to william land park...there aint no fish in that pond yo...i been tried to fish there...felt like a bum too
shit we killed the catfish yo, maybe the fish are spooked of the massive shadow your hat casts on the water...

lol i've seen bums trying to fish @ william land park.

i've always wondered if there was fish in there...
the state record white catfish was caught there man...you think asian folks would fish where there wasnt no fish, cmon your better than that..

Wait, homeless people come equiped with fishing poles ?