Friday night postwhores

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 14, 2004
i'll be heading out in about 45 mins. i might come back on around 3 or 4 am making some more drunk posts. but yea rachal rays voice is annoying. but not as annoying as the bitch from the show The Nanny.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I forgot my potna was born on the fourth of July (no tom cruise).....he usually got a party going on but fuck that I'm finna take my son to the Berkeley Marina....

Jan 28, 2005
i have a liter of crown next to me... but it seems like a waste if i only have a drink. either i drink many or drink none. someone make the decision for me. also i am watching Weeds, which i don't know how i did not discover that show sooner.

Nov 5, 2004
i have a liter of crown next to me... but it seems like a waste if i only have a drink. either i drink many or drink none. someone make the decision for me. also i am watching Weeds, which i don't know how i did not discover that show sooner.
Me personally, I'd save my liver in order to go all out tomorrow. BTW, what channel is Weeds? I've heard good about it, never saw it before though.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
speaking of weeds...

the chick at the cannabis club said to only eat half of these small ass butter brothers chocolate chip cookies...

but i ate the whole thing. lol, and i'm unbelievably high right now...

that seriously topped off the two blunts i smoked earlier...

actually i have half a blunt left...because my boy wasn't able to finish the session.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Me personally, I'd save my liver in order to go all out tomorrow. BTW, what channel is Weeds? I've heard good about it, never saw it before though.
seems like that's what everyone is doin

I was supposed to go out tonight but everyone I talked to was just layin low

I think my boy is supposed to have a keg at his spot tomorrow... so I'll probably head over there in the afternoon and start it early