Friday night postwhores

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
kicked it with my folks earlier... I was thinkin bout hittin up the bars or some shit... but I'm hella bored with the bar scene... same shit different night... and I don't need to be spending money at the bar

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
^ that is why i drink and/or keep it lit before going inside...
oh yeah I usually do that too

usually me and my boy will get a bottle... post out in the parking lot and take shots and take shots for 15-20 minutes... then head inside... and go out to the car again every now and then... as long as it's a spot where they let you leave and come back

but I'm the type of person that HAS to buy drinks at the bar

I just feel weird being in the bar with no drink in my hand... I can be drunk as shit... damn near broke... knowing damn well I gotta drive home... and I'll still go order another Jack and coke (yes Jack and Coke... that's my shit!)

Jun 3, 2006
you mean, i;m staying up, fittin go fishing at 7. Where and for what?
lol..im takin my nephew to a a little catfish derby at william land in sac....i talked to fish and game dude and he said theres a couple 6,7,8 pounders thrown in wit the stockers....went and got a bunch of chicken liver last night.....funny story, yesterday evening i was ear hustlin at the tackle shop and the owner said alot of homeless folks know about and is gonna be out there tryin to catch a meal..lol

Aug 6, 2008
i thought this shit said friday night coke whores for a minute lol

and once again props 2 jr for that sig

edit: fuck da buhhshit im a marvaless groupie she da hardest female rapper i done heard