Friday night postwhores

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
the East Bay? yes

Hayward... no

they got campus in Concord and Hayward... I commute to both... Concord campus is 15 minutes away... Hayward is like an45 to an hour though

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
cause the classes in concord fill up hella quick so I get stuck havin to go to hayward

at least I'm goin against traffic for the most part... so it aint too bad

Nov 5, 2004
Congrats D-Rose !

I've heard from several places that new grads are having a hard time finding work, especially up here in The Bay.

On a side note, what the fuck am I doing in this thread ?! LuLz

Damnit. Oh well, one Friday won't kill me.
Thanks man! Yea its kinda tough right now. Some of my friends had to move to LA for jobs. I'ma search for a month here, and if I don't find shit, I'ma have to move somehwere else.

And one friday won't kill you, lol. I was a postwhore probably the last 6 out of 8 fridays on here, while studying for that damn test.

Dec 9, 2005
Thanks man! Yea its kinda tough right now. Some of my friends had to move to LA for jobs. I'ma search for a month here, and if I don't find shit, I'ma have to move somehwere else.

And one friday won't kill you, lol. I was a postwhore probably the last 6 out of 8 fridays on here, while studying for that damn test.

Cool man, I've been working at a hospital for the past 5 or 6 years so I hope I've made a few good connections, because I know its gonna be a bitch trying to get someone to hire me.

I'd rather move to LA actually, but from what I've heard the only way you're making as much as you do up here is if you're working in the UC system (like UCLA...etc.)

Nov 5, 2004
Cool man, I've been working at a hospital for the past 5 or 6 years so I hope I've made a few good connections, because I know its gonna be a bitch trying to get someone to hire me.

I'd rather move to LA actually, but from what I've heard the only way you're making as much as you do up here is if you're working in the UC system (like UCLA...etc.)
Yea, and its hard as fuck to get into those placed. Or, do hella overtime and it evens out.

I got 49/40 on my midterm... oh yes
Good shit

And yea, its Friday night again.