Friday night postwhores

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 5, 2004
I'm majoring in Business... I'm still doing all my core requirements now... and haven't started focusing on my option... but I'm thinking to have an option in marketing and I can pick a second option... probably in business management

My current job (which I'm getting laid off of soon) is kind of in human resources... dealing employee personnel files, sending and receiving them to the off-site warehouse... processing subpoenas for law firms, sending shit out to different departments... providing employees with documents they need

this is in no way a career for me... just a job while I go to school

but I think I'm gonna apply for this internship for business majors I saw online... I dunno if it pays though... are all internships non-paying? it would be hella good for me... but I need money... so I dunno wtf I'm gone do
That's cool man. I remember you said you take weekend classes. Little stuff like that really adds up in the long run. I always took summer classes and that saved me like a year and a half of normal school time.

And yea, there are paid internships. You better get on that asap though. Those fill up hella quick. I was trying to get a paid internship last summer and got owned. I applied way too late.
I'm majoring in xbox 360 at the moment, with a minor in corona's

which reminds me, I'm late for my Corona Openings 101
Majoring in Xbox and Corona studies is why it took me 6 years to graduate college, lmao.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
That's cool man. I remember you said you take weekend classes. Little stuff like that really adds up in the long run. I always took summer classes and that saved me like a year and a half of normal school time.

And yea, there are paid internships. You better get on that asap though. Those fill up hella quick. I was trying to get a paid internship last summer and got owned. I applied way too late.

Majoring in Xbox and Corona studies is why it took me 6 years to graduate college, lmao.
yeah, I need to apply soon

I just saw the opening like 2 days ago and I've been hella busy studying (and bullshittin on the siccness like right now)

fuck this weekend class though... got a midterm in that shit tomorrow

Nov 5, 2004
yeah, I need to apply soon

I just saw the opening like 2 days ago and I've been hella busy studying (and bullshittin on the siccness like right now)

fuck this weekend class though... got a midterm in that shit tomorrow
Yea I really gotta log off now and finish this shit. lol

Nov 5, 2004
Oh yea, I graduated in Dec. But I was studying for a few months for the nursing board exam. I took it last week. That shit was insane, but I passed.

Now I gotta deal with resumes and applying, and all that shit. But thank God I don't have to study anymore.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
I'm a horrible procrastinator

ehhh... fuck this midterm though

it's 70 questions and 30 of em are extra credit... lol... how bad can I do on it?

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I was about to keep my major and change the minor to Blunt Smoking, but I think I'll just drop out and go to the bar.......

PEACE OUT WHORES!!!!

Dec 9, 2005
Congrats D-Rose !

I've heard from several places that new grads are having a hard time finding work, especially up here in The Bay.

On a side note, what the fuck am I doing in this thread ?! LuLz

Damnit. Oh well, one Friday won't kill me.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
yeah it's called Decision Sciences...

it has to do with using Microsoft Excel to solve problems... sensitivity analysis and optimization and shit