Friday night postwhores

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 6, 2004
www.myspace.com
WTF? I been couped up in the lab all damn day and its past midnight dont even wanna turn on my phone and see what my bitch and everybody else is talkin about. Im tryn to watch some tv and get some damn rest. Bout to go get a Cali burritto and call it a night.. Theres no time in a bar or a studio (unless ur paying) lol...

Nov 5, 2004
A bunch of hospitals. I gotta make this shit super good. Its so damn hard these days to get a job. Been tweaking this shit on and off since like 6.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
in the actual medical shit... or doin office type work?

I see hospitals hiring like a motherfucker though

everytime I go on yahoo jobs 75% of the jobs are for Kaiser or some shit... I'm like damn... I chose the wrong career path

Nov 5, 2004
Yea, nursing.

The thing is there's hella nursing jobs hiring, and medical jobs in general. But I'm a new grad, which hella limits shit. At least at the moment. Most nursing jobs that are hiring right now are asking for 6 mos - 1 year of experience.

What field are you in?

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
I'm majoring in Business... I'm still doing all my core requirements now... and haven't started focusing on my option... but I'm thinking to have an option in marketing and I can pick a second option... probably in business management

My current job (which I'm getting laid off of soon) is kind of in human resources... dealing employee personnel files, sending and receiving them to the off-site warehouse... processing subpoenas for law firms, sending shit out to different departments... providing employees with documents they need

this is in no way a career for me... just a job while I go to school

but I think I'm gonna apply for this internship for business majors I saw online... I dunno if it pays though... are all internships non-paying? it would be hella good for me... but I need money... so I dunno wtf I'm gone do