Friday night postwhores

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
GREat man....

doing what?
it's with a marketing company... which is great because that's what I'm majoring in

I'm shocked they wanna interview because I don't even have my Bachelor's yet... but they only require some college coursework

I'm not gonna get too excited... but I'm lightweight juiced

and I guess they do a lot of marketing for sports teams and shit like that... which is great... because I love sports

Oct 18, 2008
it's with a marketing company... which is great because that's what I'm majoring in

I'm shocked they wanna interview because I don't even have my Bachelor's yet... but they only require some college coursework

I'm not gonna get too excited... but I'm lightweight juiced

and I guess they do a lot of marketing for sports teams and shit like that... which is great... because I love sports
sounds like a good job....

SRD420

RAGE-REST-REPEAT
Oct 12, 2004
Minnesota
Oh, I am.

I went and pulled pull tabs tonight at the bar. I spent 40 walked out 100 ahead. I pulled 2 100's and my mom pulled 1 200 dollar pull tab.... we played all night and still walked out ahead... yeah we spent a lot of it back in but still...

now im bored though.........

Apr 14, 2008
Oh, I am.

I went and pulled pull tabs tonight at the bar. I spent 40 walked out 100 ahead. I pulled 2 100's and my mom pulled 1 200 dollar pull tab.... we played all night and still walked out ahead... yeah we spent a lot of it back in but still...

now im bored though.........
im sure there is something to do. pick up the phone and hook it up ...