Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I have no idea what your talking about....

But I think you're either talking about a vape pen I don't know anything about, or your from the 1800's and are talking about cooking supper
Nah man its this little teapot looking thing. You mixed distilled water with a tiny bit of salt and baking soda and tilt your head, pour through one nostril and it flushes out your sinuses. Really good for relieving allergies and snot and stuff

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Actually funny enough the third time, that I don't count, was at Palmer @Palmer 's with nolettuce @nolettuce but I don't think Palmer was even there? Got really drunk, so drunk we were drinking one of those alcohol blends that come in a bottle you are supposed to make mixed drinks with straight up. Drove home on the wrong side of the road for awhile. Something like that. I was told all this, don't remember much of it lol.

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
Actually funny enough the third time, that I don't count, was at Palmer @Palmer 's with nolettuce @nolettuce but I don't think Palmer was even there? Got really drunk, so drunk we were drinking one of those alcohol blends that come in a bottle you are supposed to make mixed drinks with straight up. Drove home on the wrong side of the road for awhile. Something like that. I was told all this, don't remember much of it lol.
I can't think of a single time anyone snorted meth at my house. We ALWAYS smoked it. We were addicted to the clouds.