Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I did it twice, it sucks. Snorted it both times. Don't ever do it.
Actually kind of three times but I did so little the third time I don't count it. Coke rules, fuck meth. Coke is my anti-meth.
I already have anxiety. I imagine it'd be like a fuckin 16 hour mild panic attack lol

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
Actually kind of three times but I did so little the third time I don't count it. Coke rules, fuck meth. Coke is my anti-meth.
I hate coke. Mainly cuz I became hooked on it when I was 18 but also by the time I was like 23-25 I realized that I never really enjoyed it and it would wear off too fast so that's why I ended up liking meth wayy more cuz it gave me the same feeling only better and last 10x as long

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
Maybe it was the amount of alcohol I had/was drinking at the time but I don't even really remember feeling that high with meth. Just more of a feeling of I can be up forever and who cares and that's okay... which I think is the high.
Yea it can be boring but not really cuz you always find somethin to do and before you know it the sun is out and you can smoke more meth cuz it's a new day, rinse, cycle, repeat

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
Have you tried using a neti pot with distilled water? They work pretty good
I have no idea what your talking about....

But I think you're either talking about a vape pen I don't know anything about, or your from the 1800's and are talking about cooking supper

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Yea it can be boring but not really cuz you always find somethin to do and before you know it the sun is out and you can smoke more meth cuz it's a new day, rinse, cycle, repeat
Yeah I don't know man first time I did it was coming out of a crazy blacked out drinking bender, snorted a whole bunch, was up two days. Did it again a couple weeks later to make sure I didn't like it (lolwut) and didn't after being up a few days again. Third time was literally just like a line so don't really count it.

Never smoked that shit. My close group of friends started cutting out a little wider group of friends when a decent amount of them started smoking that shit regularly and beat up one of my best friends when we found out he was still chilling with the other fools getting twacked out all the time, he stopped after that.