Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
At least your girl dont work at the same store. I cant get away with shit

I know how that is.... Back in the day I got hired at a store and started dating within the first week, within 3 months we were living together and we still worked together for about 3 years. It was cool sometimes but it was really shitty, not to mention I got fired cuz of her...

Long story short, we'd take our lunch breaks together and smoke, and I'd drink beer too... Well this new manager bitch that was tryin to prove somethin of herself caught my girl with "red eyes" and I don't know the conversation cuz I wasn't in the room but basically she ratted me out for drinking so we both got fired on the same day. Awesome

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Oh and then the same manager that got us fired, ended up getting fired 3 months later for stealing.... I fucking hated that cunt and was glad she got fired but I also wanted her to get raped and murdered
Your girl folded under the tiniest amount of pressure on some "he better get in trouble too" bullshit lol