Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
officially announcing that i have beef with D @.DopeyLoc:: for his racist comments against australians in the bodybuilding thread
the comments weren't aimed at you bro. I don't even remember which comments I said that were aimed at all Aussies. they were just against that nazi weirdo shogun

Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
Yea that macaroni salad was kill. I would always cop that Volcano Chicken or some shit and it came Mild (weak) Medium (kinda handlin) Hot (helllllllla hot) and Super Hawaiin (which I talked my boy into getting one time and he had to go home to sleep it off from like 2 pm until the next day lol. Came with like 5 different chilis in it)

The one down on 18th street was the better than the one on Coburg.

The bars I hit the most were Renny's, Taylors, O Bar, Silver Dollar, Sixth Street Grill, then there was a new bar on 13th and Oak or some shit that was crackin but I moved back pretty soon after it opened.

The house party days of my first couple years was the best tho. 100-200 people chillin at one of those house between like Alder and Mill and 13th and 18th. Super crackin mayne
Yea, I fucked with Rennies, I love how they always mention Rennies on ESPN when they talk about the Ducks. Kirk Herbstreet always mentions it. Taylors wasent really my thing, too many frat guys. Yea, the house parties were off the chain, Just walkin down the street, and find one. Can't tell you how many times we've been walking around, or going to someones house and see a party crackin and just walk up in it, and just start chillin with people we didnt know, and they were hella chill with it. Man, those were the days.