Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 23, 2008
Gold Coast, Australia
i dont miss the electrical problems though

actually now that i think about it fuck that car lol

only way id drive an old ass car like that ever again is if it was a full restoration like everything replaced with new shit and all the wires re-done with new shit
my car still hasnt fuck up electrically like you assured me it would.

Mar 11, 2011
E @Edwardthoft Ha, I lived in The Commons for a year, always partied at Duck Village and Chase too. Living at the Commons was pretty dope because you could just walk around perved and find a party or something. We snuck into the hot tubs at Chase a few times. I also lived on 30th and Willamette for 2 years and worked at Market of Choice on 29th and willamette for 2.5 years. I know exactly where you are talking about that bus picking you up. I still have a lot of friends there that I visit there to this day. Good fucking times
The one thing I don't miss up there is the government run liquor stores that close at 9. Shit was wack just made you have to get a bottle earlier than you would have.

Early bottle purchase = earlier hammer dance ensueing

Yo the Commons were crackin indeed. Yea chase had the best pool/ hot tub scene but shit was expensive. I lived in a 3 bedroom there with a couple homies right across from that bus stop next to Mckenna.

The best spot I lived at was the summer after my senior year in 08. I have a spot on 19th and Alder...3rd floor in those kinda older apartments across from Education Complex.

Soco whatchu know bout the Silver Dollar way down 11th in West Eugene?????

Mar 11, 2011
i wonder if there is a muchas gracias in eugene
Yep there was indeed...hella good breakfast Bs

Then there was a newer type hipster taco spot on 13th next to the Red Rooster barber shop. When my homie was too faded to hook up the taper I would go down to see those old timers. Not bad and the owner was always in there talkin bout kickin it with Dan Fouts and went to Steve Hutchinson's HoF induction.

Anyway doe...Eugene ain't really got shit for Tacos. They still got those Hawaiin time spots?????? Now that shit was the bidness

Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
The one thing I don't miss up there is the government run liquor stores that close at 9. Shit was wack just made you have to get a bottle earlier than you would have.

Early bottle purchase = earlier hammer dance ensueing

Yo the Commons were crackin indeed. Yea chase had the best pool/ hot tub scene but shit was expensive. I lived in a 3 bedroom there with a couple homies right across from that bus stop next to Mckenna.

The best spot I lived at was the summer after my senior year in 08. I have a spot on 19th and Alder...3rd floor in those kinda older apartments across from Education Complex.

Soco whatchu know bout the Silver Dollar way down 11th in West Eugene?????
lol, I know bout them shower shows at Silver Dollar. Use to go to the Jungle, Rock N' Rodeo, Joggers on weekends sometimes and try to mack on beezys. Went and saw E-40 at The Jungle and got blacked out drunk, lol, shit was hella fun. What you know bout that DD serive through UO, Can't remember the name of it for the life of me. We use to take that van like every weekend.

Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
Yep there was indeed...hella good breakfast Bs

Then there was a newer type hipster taco spot on 13th next to the Red Rooster barber shop. When my homie was too faded to hook up the taper I would go down to see those old timers. Not bad and the owner was always in there talkin bout kickin it with Dan Fouts and went to Steve Hutchinson's HoF induction.

Anyway doe...Eugene ain't really got shit for Tacos. They still got those Hawaiin time spots?????? Now that shit was the bidness
Fuck man, Hawaiian time was so fucking good. There Mac salad was seriously one of the best I've had, because they didnt use Mustard in it, and I hate mustard. I would get an extra side of their mac salad. Damn, that sounds so bomb right now