Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
havent heard anything so far, I was the one telling folks that thizz got busted usually, you should ask fubu seeing as he lives in the crest

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
All that shit seems pretty fishy from an outside point of view. Dude gets nowhere near as long as he should of, a lot of the files dropped days later, then within what a few weeks (couple months maybe?) a whole bunch of his crew gets popped. Shit don't look good for that boy.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
yea seems real fishy but eh, thizz been beyond dead, not like we're missing out on potential classics from anyone on the label, including those who didnt get arrested

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
yea seems real fish but eh, thizz been beyond dead, not like we're missing out on potential classics from anyone on the label, including those who didnt get arrested
Oh I know, I was never a fan to start with, I just think that it will be hilarious watching all the fanboys that were like "gtfo of here, PSD is solid as they come, fuck you for ever saying he'd rat" just because they like his music biting their tongue if it turns out he is the one telling, which it kind of seems he is lol.