Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
M @Mugen420 D @DJMERK7 B @Blaxicans

ya'll should get this too if you havent (new killer mike produced by el-p)

http://www.mediafire.com/?ejjqa2ezwkg6jtv

Mar 11, 2011
lol, I know bout them shower shows at Silver Dollar. Use to go to the Jungle, Rock N' Rodeo, Joggers on weekends sometimes and try to mack on beezys. Went and saw E-40 at The Jungle and got blacked out drunk, lol, shit was hella fun. What you know bout that DD serive through UO, Can't remember the name of it for the life of me. We use to take that van like every weekend.
Yea one of my homegirls from the bay was the dispatcher for that shit in like 2005. It was called "Dial a ride". Used to get picked up all over Eugene and Springfield and they would pick up til like 3 or 4. That was the life...I think you needed a student ID to roll and they were only supposed to bring you home. All those rules were broken regularly tho

Mar 11, 2011
Fuck man, Hawaiian time was so fucking good. There Mac salad was seriously one of the best I've had, because they didnt use Mustard in it, and I hate mustard. I would get an extra side of their mac salad. Damn, that sounds so bomb right now
Yea that macaroni salad was kill. I would always cop that Volcano Chicken or some shit and it came Mild (weak) Medium (kinda handlin) Hot (helllllllla hot) and Super Hawaiin (which I talked my boy into getting one time and he had to go home to sleep it off from like 2 pm until the next day lol. Came with like 5 different chilis in it)

The one down on 18th street was the better than the one on Coburg.

The bars I hit the most were Renny's, Taylors, O Bar, Silver Dollar, Sixth Street Grill, then there was a new bar on 13th and Oak or some shit that was crackin but I moved back pretty soon after it opened.

The house party days of my first couple years was the best tho. 100-200 people chillin at one of those house between like Alder and Mill and 13th and 18th. Super crackin mayne