Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
"You don't know what you got til it's gone"

Damn i shouldve got more weed from mh when i could. I thought i could get better for cheaper so kept on the lookout but mh was where it was at that whole time, i suspect. Nuttkase @Nuttkase can you do me a favor, long shot but if any work associates or friends or whatever casually just drop they grabbed something from MH can you get their new # for me? When their website was down that number stopped responding
Yeah for sure. I think dude who gave me Samson's number might have used them a few times I'll hit him up on Facebook.

Props: BUTCHER 206

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Oh wait I wanted that Blueberry Cheesecake, gonna swap the Deep Purple out for that.
Man so many hustlers ruined weed strain names I'm so suspicious now lol. Like yiu see "Deep Purple" you don't know if it's just some weed grown for massive cash harvests, then they just slapped that name on it cause it has some traces of purple from being cold shocked lol. Or if it's some of the strongest weed in the world grown by some hippie weed guru who was like "guess it needs a name, fuck it" Deep Purple", names are dumb.

Just never know til it's been established. Can't even fully trust even with leafly cause just cause they say it's X doesn't mean it actually is

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Man so many hustlers ruined weed strain names I'm so suspicious now lol. Like yiu see "Deep Purple" you don't know if it's just some weed grown for massive cash harvests, then they just slapped that name on it cause it has some traces of purple from being cold shocked lol. Or if it's some of the strongest weed in the world grown by some hippie weed guru who was like "guess it needs a name, fuck it" Deep Purple", names are dumb.

Just never know til it's been established. Can't even fully trust even with leafly cause just cause they say it's X doesn't mean it actually is
Not gonna say that this might not be the case sometimes but you've literally said this like a half dozen times now.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Not gonna say that this might not be the case sometimes but you've literally said this like a half dozen times now.
It's true though. I'll explain further. I wouldn't trust anything purple right now because some shitty outdoor purp has been flooding the area probably a massive cash crop in the hundreds of pounds from Eastern wa that all got dumped at once. I've seen it called 3 different things so far, it's the same shitty garbage weed. "Black Cherry Soda" they've been using that name because it's been established and ppl are looking for it. "Black Haze / Black Cherry Haze". And "Blurple", same identical weed all 3 times. A really deep purple weed that's almost black in some parts, looks really crystally but it's undeveloped trash with no potency.