Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

nolettuce

not nolettuce
Nov 8, 2013
I watch every robert dyer food review and thumbs up it because the more likes someone has, the closer to the top results of YouTube search. For instance you have a video called "Cats" with 1million likes more than any other cats video your vid will be the very first vid searching "Cats". Robert dyer is competing with people who get thousands of thumbs ups within a day of posting their videos, most ppl probably don't even watch before liking. No one will ever see his "Burger King Dr. Pepper shake" video buried under a dozen other dr pepper shake review videos, but I'd like to think my appreciation and support means something. Like to think it's helping Robert Dyer. He probably paid like 5 bucks for the shake, and his video will probably earn like $0.75 over it's lifespan.

That is why i appreciate and support Robert Dyer by subscribing and turning on phone alerts for his new uploads, and liking his videos every time, to try and make a difference and help him out in this cold, hard unforgiving YouTube game where competition gets fierce
You sound like a PBS pledge drive.

Props: BUTCHER 206

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Iller or Butcher anything you'd recommend outta these?

Deep Purple
XJ-13
Cherry Pie
Cotton Candy Kush
Blueberry Cheesecake

Never had any of those yet and gonna place an order tomorrow more than likely. Gonna get a 8th of UK Blue Cheese (maybe a 1/4) because I really liked that one last time, a 8th of AK-47, and a 8th of Platinum OG Kush for sure. Getting a zone (shout out to BIGSBY @BIGSBY ) so need to choose a few more.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Iller or Butcher anything you'd recommend outta these?

Deep Purple
XJ-13
Cherry Pie
Cotton Candy Kush
Blueberry Cheesecake

Never had any of those yet and gonna place an order tomorrow more than likely. Gonna get a 8th of UK Blue Cheese (maybe a 1/4) because I really liked that one last time, a 8th of AK-47, and a 8th of Platinum OG Kush for sure. Getting a zone (shout out to BIGSBY @BIGSBY ) so need to choose a few more.
I got cherry pie from Mercury's harvest. It looked really good, i was like "wow, nice", not really respecting or fully knowing just how good it really was. Then i couldn't even vape more than 2 or 3 hits at a time before i was just blasted and uncomfortably high. Even when my tolerance was getting high it still did the job. Shits strong, can ruin your day too. My brother had a higher tolerance than me and kicks it with ppl who roll blunts just to pass the time and i gave him a big nug he said everyone smoked and wanted more pretty bad, couple pros fell asleep like amateurs lol.

So yeah.... Resounding recommendation for Cherry Pie

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Kiwis fucking rule.
Yes they do; these ones do not however. They're unripe.... I don't think ive ever had an unripe kiwi in my lifetime before they've always been soft almost squishy and have way more flavor than these ones. These ones are somewhat firm and have a tartness. It's like a foreign fruit to me it's tripping me out. They put them in these flashy packages so you can't smell them or feel them first i guess, nice trick you got me

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
"You don't know what you got til it's gone"

Damn i shouldve got more weed from mh when i could. I thought i could get better for cheaper so kept on the lookout but mh was where it was at that whole time, i suspect. Nuttkase @Nuttkase can you do me a favor, long shot but if any work associates or friends or whatever casually just drop they grabbed something from MH can you get their new # for me? When their website was down that number stopped responding