Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Zip also comes from the 90s, people just still use the term, you stupid fuck.
And i was saying "oz" as in "ounce" because that's what it is an ounce lol. I bet BIGSBY @BIGSBY thought i was saying " Oh Zee". Anyone that says "OhZee" is a faggot lol

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I watch every robert dyer food review and thumbs up it because the more likes someone has, the closer to the top results of YouTube search. For instance you have a video called "Cats" with 1million likes more than any other cats video your vid will be the very first vid searching "Cats". Robert dyer is competing with people who get thousands of thumbs ups within a day of posting their videos, most ppl probably don't even watch before liking. No one will ever see his "Burger King Dr. Pepper shake" video buried under a dozen other dr pepper shake review videos, but I'd like to think my appreciation and support means something. Like to think it's helping Robert Dyer. He probably paid like 5 bucks for the shake, and his video will probably earn like $0.75 over it's lifespan.

That is why i appreciate and support Robert Dyer by subscribing and turning on phone alerts for his new uploads, and liking his videos every time, to try and make a difference and help him out in this cold, hard unforgiving YouTube game where competition gets fierce