Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I just hit up google to see if ginger beer is alcoholic or not (some is, most ain't) and there is a place at Pike Place Market that makes their own (no alcoholic) and it sells for $78 a four pack wtf lol Is ginger that expensive or something? The fuck is going on here?

Props: BUTCHER 206

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
My real name is Martavius Butcher-Hernandez, ive been using my real name on here since the beginning as M. BUTCHER and my apartment number 206. I have nothing to hide
your apartment number is 206. I thought you lied about that in the return address because I KNOW it's your area code as well. That's fucking trippy man.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
I just hit up google to see if ginger beer is alcoholic or not (some is, most ain't) and there is a place at Pike Place Market that makes their own (no alcoholic) and it sells for $78 a four pack wtf lol Is ginger that expensive or something? The fuck is going on here?
That's expensive as hell. The Q ginger beer isn't alcoholic. It's like ginger ale/soda but with an actual ginger flavor. I think the Jamaican's invented it.

There are ginger flavoured beers tho with actual alcohol.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
That's expensive as hell. The Q ginger beer isn't alcoholic. It's like ginger ale/soda but with an actual ginger flavor. I think the Jamaican's invented it.

There are ginger flavoured beers tho with actual alcohol.
Somehow this post explained nothing and everything at the same time. That's really impressive.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Maybe ill be there maybe it'll be the maintenance guys apartment and ill be somewhere in the area behind a door reinforced with a burglary door stand and a cheap sawed off mossberg pump shotgun stolen from the back of a car in federal way in 2009 then traded to me for an eighth of weed, watching
If it's the maintenance guys place I'll just ask him where Martavius Butcher-Hernandez lives.