Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
They just need to abolish marriage on a govt level, give anyone over the age of 18 that wants one civil unions for equal benefits across the board, and let churches decide who they do or don't want to marry.

Like, this isn't a hard one folks.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I saw a picture of a packed Chick-fil-a in I think Alabama or some shit like that and every single customer was white, 75%+ were over 60, and the whole staff working behind the counter was Mexican minus two white managers. It actually made me laugh really loud at work to the point someone in the hallway stuck their head in the managers office. Fuck, I can't remember what news website it was on.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
gay marriage? whatever I don't care, I'm for it because the church is against it. I think the first thing we need to look at in regards to marriage is gold digging whores who are entitled to everything for doing nothing, including kids.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
ever picked up without saying a word? I'm not talking about drunk in the club, I'm talking totally random..

I was on the train earlier, was picking up this girl with signals smiles and head nods, I told her to get off my station but she wanted me to get off at hers. I just shrugged and said bye.

never under estimate my lazyness bitch.