Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
i ate 15 tacos on my days off (spread out over a couple days)
5 pork, and 10 carne asada

the salsa at this particular truck is pretty awesome. they have that oily red chile kind thats pretty dank, and then they have this kind of paste, im not sure what it is ive only seen it at this particular truck, i think they just grind up serrano peppers, and a little onion and garlic, maybe some lime juice and salt altogether. theres no tomatillos in there. its spicy as fuck but pretty good lol

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
i ate 15 tacos on my days off (spread out over a couple days)
5 pork, and 10 carne asada

the salsa at this particular truck is pretty awesome. they have that oily red chile kind thats pretty dank, and then they have this kind of paste, im not sure what it is ive only seen it at this particular truck, i think they just grind up serrano peppers, and a little onion and garlic, maybe some lime juice and salt altogether. theres no tomatillos in there. its spicy as fuck but pretty good lol
you need to fuck with some #chicken tacos

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
you need to fuck with some #chicken tacos
dude the whole entire reason i asked my sister to stop there the first time was to get a chicken burrito, #FACT
she said they were all out of chicken so i got 10 carne asada tacos instead to fill that burrito craving

then the next day she said she was in puyallup again and i asked to get a chicken burrito again, but she said they were still out, i was like WTF just get me 5 carnitas tacos then