Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Any idea what your TDEE is? Total daily energy expenditure it's based on your height / weight / age / level of activity, it's an estimation of how many calories you burn a day including your basal metabolic rate, the calories your body uses just to live. I just googled TDEE used like 3 different calculators then averaged it out. Eating anything less than your TDEE = simply weight loss, calories in calories out. Yours is probably like... ~2700. Eating 1800 you'll be losing over a pound a week with zero exercise maybe even 2lbs

Last edited:

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Most of the websites are saying between 2800-2900

I should eat 1800 and do like 45 minutes on the incline eliptical every day, probably melt like 50lbs. in 2-3 months lol
Do you get mad when your blood sugar gets low? I wish i could go hard like that but honestly i can't handle it... Start going slightly crazy borderline fly into rages lol.

Last edited:
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
What's 45min on the eliptical like 250 calories burned? Thatd be like.... A 35k / mo calorie deficit that's 10lbs a month goddamn lol in reality itd probably be a little more
I use the incline eliptical with resistance, it's around 450-500 calories burned at 45 minutes if what the little machine says is correct after I put in my age and weight.

Props: BUTCHER 206

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
They say you shouldn't lose more than 2 / week or it's unhealthy. I don't know if that's true but I'd probably think about some kind of liver support but of course you know that, you're goddamned awesome. Probably like a Wheatgrass / ginger juice every week or something would be more than enough to add some liver / kidney support / help get out anything gnarly. Or maybe just clean eating would be more than enough i have no idea

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
They say you shouldn't lose more than 2 / week or it's unhealthy. I don't know if that's true but I'd probably think about some kind of liver support but of course you know that, you're goddamned awesome. Probably like a Wheatgrass / ginger juice every week or something would be more than enough to add some liver / kidney support / help get out anything gnarly. Or maybe just clean eating would be more than enough i have no idea
I got fat twice while I was in the Army do to injury, both times I put on like 45lbs.

Both times lost it all in like a month after healing up lol

I wasn't starving myself though, I was just exercising a lot. Usually an hour of cardio in the morning and then weight lifting or push ups/abs at night.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Right now I fluctuate 3-5lbs a day based on how I eat. I don't think that "lose more than 2lbs. a week isn't healthy thing" really applies to people once you hit a certain weight.

There's those obese people that weight like 400lbs. that go on a diet and drop 100+lbs. in 6 months lol

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Right now I fluctuate 3-5lbs a day based on how I eat. I don't think that "lose more than 2lbs. a week isn't healthy thing" really applies to people once you hit a certain weight.

There's those obese people that weight like 400lbs. that go on a diet and drop 100+lbs. in 6 months lol
Yeah i started off real steady dropped 25 in 3 months according to the scale not including that first mystery month where i lost a bunch. I haven't been hospitalized with liver failure lol. Right now I'm completely plateau'd, stuck hovering at 235-238 it sucks lol i don't know what's going on. I set my daily limit at 1610 and eat under it, but I've had bad weeks with drinking and pizza and all that, but still when you add it up I'm at total deficit, so i should be dropping weight but I'm not. Dunno. Something is up though i have a feeling my body is corking it's metabolism trying to hold on for dear life and there's some truth to that starvation metabolism mode stuff. If i can just eat 100% clean for just 1 week i bet I'll break through suddenly lose like 5lbs or something

But the body is weird you can fluctuate like 10lbs in a single day from just stress and bad food. Wake up 5lbs lighter from breathing out water weight in your sleep, then 6lbs the next suddenly be lighter than ever before

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
i don't even have to exercise if i just actually put some more effort into work and walked the building and garage a few times a night like im supposed to that's a good 2-300 burned right there. Add some effort by climbing some stairs thatd be another hundred or so. Goddamn im a lazy fuck lol, there's a gym here i could've been taking advantage of this entire time too...