Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Some of these fuckers get drunk and go clubbing then come back to party like multiple times a week going on several years now. Honestly i don't even know how the fuck they're alive / still functioning lol
That was me between 1998 and 2001 and again between 2004 and 2012.

Especially in Germany, every damn night, rarely a break lol

Props: BUTCHER 206

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
The Seattle Belltown area, same shit, super expensive but you can go outside walk like a block to go clubbing. Way more people and shit goes on til later in the morning. Main difference is in Belltown there's a huge chance you'll get stabbed or shot by a mentally ill heroin / crack addict, or young kid, and there's no police presence and absolutely abysmal response time. Anything goes in downtown Seattle

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Think I might get one of those apps and start calorie counting. Stay at like 1800 a day.
Myfitnesspal is pretty dope that's what I've been using. Their database of foods is huge and you can just scan the Barcode of anything pre-packaged and it's pretty much always in there it's great. Tracking actual food though is a little more difficult and way inaccurate unless you have a food scale, then it's super easy. Only thing that's kind of difficult is tracking meat; there's always like 50 different entries and the calories can differ a whole lot. I usually just pick the government ones cause they're higher usually and probably more accurate. Chicken was annoying til i started using the fda official ones for cooked meat. Just weigh then when you're done weigh the bones and subtract

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I fully appreciate and support using a calorie tracking app and a food scale i bet the majority of ppl are vastly underestimating how many calories they're getting ; it was a huge wake up call for me. "you mean ive been eating like an extra 300 calories by adding all this bbq sauce?" "wtf this 'small handful' of peanuts was actually like 600 calories?"
"ive been eating like 4x as much meat as i should?"

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Cheese is ridiculous knowing how many calories just a tiny but of cheese has makes me not even really want to eat it anymore and i love cheese. I would eat like 6 servings of cheese among a couple American style tacos i loved that shit lol then lie to myself like "meh it's probably like 100 extra calories and a bunch of calcium it's all good " . But now that i realize itd actually be like 1/3rd my daily intake it's like... Maybe it isn't worth it lol