Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Another reason I quit buying vendor or boutique e liquid aside from it being like a 500-1000% markup on the ingredients is because you never know what the fuck they use in it. There was this great juice from a place called Good Life Vapor called Deadly Sin that tasted like rice krispie treat cinnamon roll cake, sooo good, even though it was a little sweet. Well after like a week I started getting a slight cough, I thought it was the cinnamon in there because a lot of people are sensitive to it. Then i noticed I got this weird black tar residue on my coils. Sure enough I found on on reddit that someone who was allergic to Sucralose was having reactions to this exact same juice. After some pitchforking we found out they were using Sucralose to sweeten it, and they werent even shamed, its common practice in the e liquid industry. I used to use Ethyl Maltol to sweeten certain liquids, it didn't actually add any sweetness it just made your tongue perceive it as being sweeter than it was, and smoothed out the liquid. I dont add any bullshit to my liquid anymroe fuck that bullshit, just USP Vegetable Glycerin, Flavoring, and Nicotine suspended in Propylene Glycol. It still tastes good and has sweetness to it, just not a heavy artificial candy type sweetness like all these mainstream liquids have.

Dec 2, 2011
Mhu thulan
illuminatiguy.tumblr.com
Didn't say any were healthy. But at least Red Bull is sweetened with actual sugar and not poison.

Sugar makes you fat, sucralose gives you about 50 insane adverse health effects including cancer.

Pick which is "healthier" lol

Glucose and Sucrose in Red Bull :: Energy Drink :: Red Bull USA
everything can give you cancer starting from fries and microwaved leftover rice

and i honestly don't believe any health researches when researchers might be on someones payroll. illuminati shit, but this is fucked up world

i just doing me, if i die, i die

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
everything can give you cancer starting from fries and microwaved leftover rice

and i honestly don't believe any health researches when researchers might be on someones payroll. illuminati shit, but this is fucked up world

i just doing me, if i die, i die
lol your examples are terrible, fries and any microwaved food are obviously terrible for you.

Props: BUTCHER 206

EVERgREENRIDER

ResidentRocketScientist
Dec 18, 2008
At the Pump
Another reason I quit buying vendor or boutique e liquid aside from it being like a 500-1000% markup on the ingredients is because you never know what the fuck they use in it. There was this great juice from a place called Good Life Vapor called Deadly Sin that tasted like rice krispie treat cinnamon roll cake, sooo good, even though it was a little sweet. Well after like a week I started getting a slight cough, I thought it was the cinnamon in there because a lot of people are sensitive to it. Then i noticed I got this weird black tar residue on my coils. Sure enough I found on on reddit that someone who was allergic to Sucralose was having reactions to this exact same juice. After some pitchforking we found out they were using Sucralose to sweeten it, and they werent even shamed, its common practice in the e liquid industry. I used to use Ethyl Maltol to sweeten certain liquids, it didn't actually add any sweetness it just made your tongue perceive it as being sweeter than it was, and smoothed out the liquid. I dont add any bullshit to my liquid anymroe fuck that bullshit, just USP Vegetable Glycerin, Flavoring, and Nicotine suspended in Propylene Glycol. It still tastes good and has sweetness to it, just not a heavy artificial candy type sweetness like all these mainstream liquids have.
Butcher, ima purchase a good mod today. Send me some liquid bruh. I need some of dat homebrew dog

Props: BUTCHER 206